ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accmodation Query VAF4A

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azmi007
Newly Registered

Accmodation Query VAF4A

Post by azmi007 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi,

I have two double bed flat, where each room is bigger than 10x10 (Feet). Am applying for 4 dependants (Wife, 7yr, 5yr & 2yr) from back home. Am not sure whether this is satisfiable. Please advise.

Many Thanks in advanced.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm

azmi007
Newly Registered

Post by azmi007 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Many thanks MPH80!

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi One of my friend got ILR he just got married he wants to apply a spouse visa for his wife.what documents he needs to show and there is no information about maintenance funds either he has to show his own bank statement if so then how much money should be in his account.
thanks
SAMEER

Aliyakz
Newly Registered

clarification

Post by Aliyakz » Thu May 16, 2013 8:08 am

Hello,

I can't understand how to prove that the flat is for exclusive use by me and my husband and that it's not overcrowded? Will stating this by my husband in the letter of intent be enough or ECO will make its own enquiries on the issues?

Thank you.

batleykhan

Re: clarification

Post by batleykhan » Thu May 16, 2013 10:35 am

Aliyakz wrote:Hello,

I can't understand how to prove that the flat is for exclusive use by me and my husband and that it's not overcrowded? Will stating this by my husband in the letter of intent be enough or ECO will make its own enquiries on the issues?

Thank you.

To show its exclusively for you and your family , you will need a tenancy agreement, along with photos of property, the number and size of rooms and the number, age and sex of people who will occupy it. The ECO can conclude from this whether teh property is suitable and secured for your use only

Aliyakz
Newly Registered

Post by Aliyakz » Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

batleykhan wrote:

Thank you.

To show its exclusively for you and your family , you will need a tenancy agreement, along with photos of property, the number and size of rooms and the number, age and gender of people who will occupy it. The ECO can conclude from this whether teh property is suitable and secured for your use only
Thanks a lot! I forgot to mention the flat we will be staying at is owned by my husband and his brother. Brother has a flat of his own and gave me a letter saying he agrees for me to stay in the flat. So I plan to show property deeds. In this case will photos and my husband s words in the statement of intent be enough? Thank you.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu May 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Aliyakz wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

Thank you.

To show its exclusively for you and your family , you will need a tenancy agreement, along with photos of property, the number and size of rooms and the number, age and gender of people who will occupy it. The ECO can conclude from this whether teh property is suitable and secured for your use only
Thanks a lot! I forgot to mention the flat we will be staying at is owned by my husband and his brother. Brother has a flat of his own and gave me a letter saying he agrees for me to stay in the flat. So I plan to show property deeds. In this case will photos and my husband s words in the statement of intent be enough? Thank you.
If that is the case, then yes it would be enough :wink: