ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

immi4u

Re: Hi

Post by immi4u » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 am

zully wrote:
immi4u wrote:One more question can anyone tell how much time it will take to get the visa after a successful court hearing ???
It takes about 2/3 weeks for determination letter from judge.
It took my hubby 3 weeks to get call letter but they wrote to him, usually they call so it may come earlier.. Then once passport was handed in it took 4 days... For visa...
If you partner doesn't gave a valid tab certificate I would suggest that they do it while your waiting for call letter. As my hubby had to wait an extra week just so he can do tb test...
But it's not long now, just start getting ready that's all I can say.
Very happy for you that all thus waiting for you has come to end nearly and you can start your life.
Thanks zully ..... I hope it come as soon as possible as wife is really anxious to see... I am planning to go for the TB test as soon as I get the determination letter
Can u have any idea is it possible to deposit the passport with Gerry with determination letter if I did not get the call letter from the BHC .
As I have seen one mate who handed his passport to Gerry with the determination letter though the visa category was visit visa after successful appeal and when he got his visa few days later he got the call letter
And secondly u say it took 3 weeks for ur hubby to get the call letter is this time for u after getting the determination letter or after ur hearing date
How much time it took for u in total after ur hearing date to the visa stamp???

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm

immi4u wrote:
zully wrote:
immi4u wrote:One more question can anyone tell how much time it will take to get the visa after a successful court hearing ???
It took my hubby 3 weeks to get call letter but they wrote to him, usually they call so it may come earlier.. Then once passport was handed in it took 4 days... For visa...
If you partner doesn't gave a valid tab certificate I would suggest that they do it while your waiting for call letter. As my hubby had to wait an extra week just so he can do tb test...
Very happy for you that all thus waiting for you has come to end nearly and you can start your life.
Thanks zully ..... I hope it come as soon as possible as wife is really anxious to see... I am planning to go for the TB test as soon as I get the determination letter
Can u have any idea is it possible to deposit the passport with Gerry with determination letter if I did not get the call letter from the BHC .
As I have seen one mate who handed his passport to Gerry with the determination letter though the visa category was visit visa after successful appeal and when he got his visa few days later he got the call letter
And secondly u say it took 3 weeks for ur hubby to get the call letter is this time for u after getting the determination letter or after ur hearing date

From determination letter to visa being stamped it took about 6 weeks in total for us.
His determination letter came then after three weeks he received the call letter.
I don't think I would ever say to use determi action letter to hand in passport you need to wait for call letter.
Even that you won the case it still has to go home office just I case they wish to appeal. Then after that it goes back to the ECM for him to write or call you with regards your call letter.
You have waited this long just wait for call letter.... What's the hurry it us in process and before you know it it will be done. You will be with hrs new soon enough.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 am

zully wrote:
immi4u wrote:
zully wrote:

From determination letter to visa being stamped it took about 6 weeks in total for us.
His determination letter came then after three weeks he received the call letter.
I don't think I would ever say to use determi action letter to hand in passport you need to wait for call letter.
Even that you won the case it still has to go home office just I case they wish to appeal. Then after that it goes back to the ECM for him to write or call you with regards your call letter.
You have waited this long just wait for call letter.... What's the hurry it us in process and before you know it it will be done. You will be with hrs new soon enough.
Yes it's look sound ..... May God give us patience to bear this waiting time as well ...... Thanks a lot for ur concerned reply

gdl
Mood:
India

Petition to ease immigration of British citizen spouses

Post by gdl » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello All,

Hope all of us support for this petition to be considered by showing support and frustration caused by UKBA.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/34835

Please ask your friends and families...as many people as you possibly can...email this link to one and all... as huge numbers are still required for this petition to be considered.

Major numbers will come at this stage from others rather than actual applicants- and they should assist assuming someday in future they could be directly affected by this in action.

Regards

immi4u

Hi everyone

Post by immi4u » Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 am

Good morning everyone
Hope everyone has good time .
Just want to know can anyone answer me
My appeal was heard on 16 April 2013 and got the indication from the judge that appeal is successful
Last week my lawyer got the determination letter in uk.
In the mean while I emailed the tribunal to ask about the outcome of the appeal and determination letter and they replied me that the appeal was successful and determination letter has served to all parties on 26 of April 2013. They also say that it can take up to 4 weeks for the visa section to get the judge determination letter and further 8 weeks to process the determination letter.
As I wrote my lawyer got the letter last week but I personally have not got the letter in pakistan
I have got my TB test certificate done just wondering when the BHC will call me to ask for the submission of the passport
Can anyone explain the time frame with personal experience when I can expect the call letter as the decision has been served on 26 April 2013 according to the tribunal email to me
Thanks for reading

kumarpriya
Newly Registered

Re: Hi everyone

Post by kumarpriya » Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 am

immi4u wrote:Good morning everyone
Hope everyone has good time .
Just want to know can anyone answer me
My appeal was heard on 16 April 2013 and got the indication from the judge that appeal is successful
Last week my lawyer got the determination letter in uk.
In the mean while I emailed the tribunal to ask about the outcome of the appeal and determination letter and they replied me that the appeal was successful and determination letter has served to all parties on 26 of April 2013. They also say that it can take up to 4 weeks for the visa section to get the judge determination letter and further 8 weeks to process the determination letter.
As I wrote my lawyer got the letter last week but I personally have not got the letter in pakistan
I have got my TB test certificate done just wondering when the BHC will call me to ask for the submission of the passport
Can anyone explain the time frame with personal experience when I can expect the call letter as the decision has been served on 26 April 2013 according to the tribunal email to me
Thanks for reading

omed

CALL LETTER

Post by omed » Tue May 14, 2013 1:22 pm

HI GUYS MY WIFE'S CALL LETTER ARIVED JUST FEW HRS BACK ...
With reference to your application(s) for entry clearance please call you’re nearest Gerry's International Visa Application Centre on 0900 10411 or mobile short code 8865 on any working day with the exception of public holidays to get an appointment for the submission of your passport(s).

We are able to post date visit visas for up to three months so it is important therefore that you contact us as soon as possible even if you do not intend to travel straight away.

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

§ This letter. Your passport will not be accepted at the UK Visa Application Centre if you fail to present this letter.
§ Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
§ For settlement applicants – please provide passport copy of sponsor showing their current immigration status.

§ TB certificate. Any applicant over the age of 11 going to the UK for 6 months or more is required to hold an up to date TB certificate. Your TB certificate should be valid at the time of arrival in the United Kingdom. The TB certificate is only acceptable if it is issued by International Organization for Migration (IOM), and their clinics are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur. You may wish to book an appointment by calling 051-111-466-472 between 08:00 to 13:00 Monday to Friday. Please note your entry into United Kingdom may be denied if you are travelling to the UK without a valid TB certificate in your possession.
§ If you are an applicant under the age of 18, we require the following information:
1. If you intend to travel unaccompanied, we require written permission from your parent(s)/guardian that you may travel alone.
2. If you intend to travel accompanied by your parent/s, we require the accompanying adult's passport number and name in full.
3. If you intend to travel accompanied by anyone other than your parent(s)/guardian, you must provide written permission from your parent(s)/guardian that you may travel.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Update On Overturned Decisions

Post by HaroonAli » Tue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi Omed,

May I ask was your decisions overturned before the deadline date and if so can you let me know reason for refusal as this is good new that you have had a reply as normally visa's are not being overturned or are very rare.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself and congratulations and all the best for the future.

Thanks

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi Guys,

My husband has been here since February 2012, however we were not aware that for ILR documents need to be in joint names now I am worried what will happen.. officially we are living with parents so bills are under their names. I am really worried as we have no proof of living together..
Allah is the greatest!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Hi Guys,

My husband has been here since February 2012, however we were not aware that for ILR documents need to be in joint names now I am worried what will happen.. officially we are living with parents so bills are under their names. I am really worried as we have no proof of living together..
You should continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:09 pm

ok
Allah is the greatest!

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Overturn Updates

Post by HaroonAli » Sat May 18, 2013 8:29 am

Hi guys,

Group is very quiet these days. Not heard anything. Has there any decisions that have been overturned and how are the appeals going.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thnks

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sat May 18, 2013 9:28 am

Our ECM review deadline is 27 May. Still not heard anything.

Went to my MP last week, he will write to them to ask to resolve before court.

Little hope of a call letter soon. Really frustrating. :@

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Overturned Updates

Post by HaroonAli » Sat May 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Sorry to hear that but I seen on the FB Page that two decisions for June were overturned so got a little excited as nothing was overturned for the last 6+ months or so.

May I ask what was your reason for refusal as it was looking like that decisions were being overturned but it does not look the case.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Thanks

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sat May 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi All,
Determination received 15-04-13 and still waiting for call letter.
Hope will receive soon. Everything so slow.
Good luck everyone.

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Sun May 19, 2013 9:48 am

KeepCalm wrote:Hi All,
Good luck everyone.
Hi what was the date of ur hearing ???
My hearing was on 16 April determination was served by the tribunal on 26 of April , my lawyer in uk got the determination letter in the first week of may but I m still waiting for the determination letter ....... Just wondering how much time still have to wait ............. Wait , wait just wait

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeals Money Taken

Post by HaroonAli » Sun May 19, 2013 10:57 am

Hi Guys,

I was reading on another forum + FB Visa page that there is a guy who takes money and get's visa overturned. Surley this is not possible as if this was happening everyone would be paying him to get there appeals accepted.

Is there anyone who has heard of such a thing and comments would be most appreciated.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

r4sh1d

Re: Appeals Money Taken

Post by r4sh1d » Sun May 19, 2013 11:42 am

HaroonAli wrote:Hi Guys,

I was reading on another forum + FB Visa page that there is a guy who takes money and get's visa overturned. Surley this is not possible as if this was happening everyone would be paying him to get there appeals accepted.

Is there anyone who has heard of such a thing and comments would be most appreciated.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
I saw that alleged on trackitt. Users on that forum have reported this to BHC from what i read.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Updates

Post by HaroonAli » Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi there,

I see it has been reported as well but do you think is this true and working if this is the case why is everyone not using it.

Kind of shell shocked to hear this as everyone would be using this guys. What do you think is it real or fake.

Hope to hear soon

Thanks

KeepCalm

Post by KeepCalm » Sun May 19, 2013 7:52 pm

immi4u wrote:
Good luck everyone.
My hearing was on 16 April determination was served by the tribunal on 26 of April , my lawyer in uk got the determination letter in the first week of may but I m still waiting for the determination letter ....... Just wondering how much time still have to wait ............. Wait , wait just wait
Hearing was 08-04-13 and Determination served on 18-04-13. I think we will get call letter around same time. Let me know when u get it and i will keep u informed aswell. If your lawer got the Determination then dont worry, It does not matter if u get it or not. Now u have to find out if Home Office has Appealed against ur Determination or not. Home Office has 5 days to appeal after receiving Determination.
Thx

omed

Call Letter

Post by omed » Sun May 19, 2013 9:21 pm

booked appointment for tue Tb test Wed passport submission
any idea how will we be notified by bhc and how long the process takes....
will highly appreciate any exp and any comments

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Mon May 20, 2013 4:19 am

KeepCalm wrote:
immi4u wrote:
Good luck everyone.
Hearing was 08-04-13 and Determination served on 18-04-13. I think we will get call letter around same time. Let me know when u get it and i will keep u informed aswell. If your lawer got the Determination then dont worry, It does not matter if u get it or not. Now u have to find out if Home Office has Appealed against ur Determination or not. Home Office has 5 days to appeal after receiving Determination.
Thx
Hi ..... I saw there is only 10 days difference between ur case and mine
I hope we will get the call letter in nearly the same time .
Yes I will let u inform if I get the call letter
And as u are saying that either home office have 5 working days to appeal against the decision
According to my humble study about this whole process
When the judge made the decision it went to SAT ( specialist appeal tribunal) a home office technical unit who see either they have to challenge the judge decision or not if they are satisfied they than informed the tribunal and after wards they issue the determination letter to all the parties involved. Correct me if I m wrong........
As I wrote my lawyer got the determination letter but I yet have not received it but I personally email to the tribunal to ask the outcome of my appeal they confirmed me that the appeal have been successful and judge decision have been served to all the parties and also have sent to BHC Islamabad on 26 April which can take up to 4 weeks to reach there and further 8 weeks for them to process the judge decision .

omed

call letter

Post by omed » Mon May 20, 2013 4:28 pm

a replay from home office here in the uk to my MP
Hi Jane

Post have advised that a decision has been made and on receipt of the passport the Visa Section will make further mandatory checks, and should issue the visa.

waiting is over with help of Allah !
Flying next Mon To Afghanistan my Motherland
Good Luck to Every One here, remember mE In ur Prayers

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 am

My visa rejectex again.
This time they r sayin they r not satisfied that ny husband is employed so they need further proofs like p45 or p60 & HMRC..

He got these documents after application submission..
We want to do apeal.
How much time they r takn now adays??

Sadia786

hi

Post by Sadia786 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:47 am

My visa rejected again.
This time they r sayin they r not satisfied that ny husband is employed so they need further proofs like p45 or p60 & HMRC..

He got these documents after application submission..
We want to do apeal.
How much time they r takn now adays??