ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A question about spouse visa, thanks!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mythbust
BANNED

A question about spouse visa, thanks!

Post by mythbust » Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

My husband has got his ILR visa. He is going to change his job to another company and quit his job now.

If we turn in our spouse application now, shall we turn in the next job contract as well?

He has not started yet. So no payroll from his next job.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Sorry your post doesn't appear to make sense.

Can you explain in more detail what you want to do, and maybe then you will get an answer :wink:

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

batleykhan wrote:Sorry your post doesn't appear to make sense.

Can you explain in more detail what you want to do, and maybe then you will get an answer :wink:
I believe the OP is outside the UK and is wanting to apply for a spouse visa as her husband is settled. The issue is regarding employment and whether they should declare the change in job re: the financial requirement.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mythbust
BANNED

Post by mythbust » Tue May 14, 2013 3:17 pm

D4109125 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:Sorry your post doesn't appear to make sense.

I believe the OP is outside the UK and is wanting to apply for a spouse visa as her husband is settled. The issue is regarding employment and whether they should declare the change in job re: the financial requirement.

Yes, that's my question. Shall we claim the future job change and turn in the new job contract?