ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need urgent help on refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nidaaqeel

need urgent help on refusal

Post by nidaaqeel » Mon May 13, 2013 10:50 pm

hi , actually i have received refusal letter today (13/05/2013) but date on a letter is 7/05/2013. they have given me 10 working days time for appeal. my question is my 10 working days time starts from today on 13/05/2013 or it was already started on 7/05/2013. please its urgent so reply me fast. and one more thing i had signed to received this post.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: need urgent help on refusal

Post by tanvir1985th » Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:hi , actually i have received refusal letter today (13/05/2013) but date on a letter is 7/05/2013. they have given me 10 working days time for appeal. my question is my 10 working days time starts from today on 13/05/2013 or it was already started on 7/05/2013. please its urgent so reply me fast. and one more thing i had signed to received this post.

technically it starts from 7/05 but u have to add another 2 working days with that since it takes 2 days to come. so if u start from 9th u must lodge appeal by 19th. but be on the safe side. lodge yr appeal by 17th, thats my utmost suggestion. whats the reason of refusal by the way? best of luck

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue May 14, 2013 12:38 am

tanvir1985th wrote:
nidaaqeel wrote:hi , actually i have received refusal letter today (13/05/2013) but date on a letter is 7/05/2013. they have given me 10 working days time for appeal. my question is my 10 working days time starts from today on 13/05/2013 or it was already started on 7/05/2013. please its urgent so reply me fast. and one more thing i had signed to received this post.

technically it starts from 7/05 but u have to add another 2 working days with that since it takes 2 days to come. so if u start from 9th u must lodge appeal by 19th. but be on the safe side. lodge yr appeal by 17th, thats my utmost suggestion. whats the reason of refusal by the way? best of luck
but according to this paragraph, shouldnt my appeal time will starts from the day i received my appeal from that is 13/5/2013?

Time limits for submitting an appeal
If you are in the United Kingdom:
Your appeal form must reach us:
1-if you are in detention - within 5 working days from the day you received the notice of decision; or
2-if you are not in detention - within 10 working days from the day you received the notice of decision

You will receive the notice of decision by post two days after the date the decision is made.

am still confusing guys. can you kindly help me out please?

reason of refusal is contract email and landline phone number. is it difficult to defend myself against this reason. second reason they mentioned is bank letter from back home. they state that bank letter does not say that money is transferable to UK. they problem is banks do not write such letters at back home as we tried couple of different banks. can you guys give me any suggestions on this matter as well please

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 am

HI !
WELL YOUR TIME START THE DATE WHICH MENTION ON YOUR LETTER
ITS MIGHT BE ANOTHER PROBLEM FROM THE UKBA SATFF
ITS VERY COMPLICATED SITUATION ITS MORE OR LESS DEPEND UPON YOUR LUCK
BUTS FOR SAFE SIDE RE APPLY ASAP !
2ND REASON FOR FAILURE OF NOT MENTIONED NAME ON THE BANK STATEMENT AS ITS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED JUST VISIT LAST MONTH PAGES N YOU HAVE MUCH INFO ABOUT IT THANKS

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue May 14, 2013 1:34 am

rizwan janjua wrote:HI !
WELL YOUR TIME START THE DATE WHICH MENTION ON YOUR LETTER
ITS MIGHT BE ANOTHER PROBLEM FROM THE UKBA SATFF
ITS VERY COMPLICATED SITUATION ITS MORE OR LESS DEPEND UPON YOUR LUCK
BUTS FOR SAFE SIDE RE APPLY ASAP !
2ND REASON FOR FAILURE OF NOT MENTIONED NAME ON THE BANK STATEMENT AS ITS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED JUST VISIT LAST MONTH PAGES N YOU HAVE MUCH INFO ABOUT IT THANKS
can any experience person give me the answer please ?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:08 am

as per my understanding its 10 days from the receipt of the letter as you mention you have signed for it so you should be ok as you got proof that you received it yesterday the 13th but try to submit the appeal asap to avoid any future probs.

good luck

regards

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 am

The way UKBA takes into account is this way.

If you look at the top right hand of the refusal letter there will be a date which will be different from the refusal date. ( It will be 3-5 days later than the refusal date, which UKBA takes it as Service date, or the date the refusal letter more or less should reach you.)
This date will coincide with the Service Date in the middle of the Appeal Form if you look closely.
there have been cases where Post have been delayed and thats where Exceptional Circumstances come into play why the appeal was not lodged in 10 working days. For such cases printout of proof of delivery along with the appeal form works if you received your refusal letter very very close to the appeal date.

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 am

nidaaqeel wrote:
tanvir1985th wrote:

but according to this paragraph, shouldnt my appeal time will starts from the day i received my appeal from that is 13/5/2013?

1-if you are in detention - within 5 working days from the day you received the notice of decision; or
2-if you are not in detention - within 10 working days from the day you received the notice of decision

You will receive the notice of decision by post two days after the date the decision is made.

reason of refusal is contract email and landline phone number. is it difficult to defend myself against this reason. second reason they mentioned is bank letter from back home. they state that bank letter does not say that money is transferable to UK. they problem is banks do not write such letters at back home as we tried couple of different banks. can you guys give me any suggestions on this matter as well please
Hi sorry for visa refusal. had u mentioned mobile phone number instead of landline number in your application.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue May 14, 2013 12:32 pm

MNaveedonline wrote:
nidaaqeel wrote:
tanvir1985th wrote:

Hi sorry for visa refusal. had u mentioned mobile phone number instead of landline number in your application.
yes mobile number was mentioned in my application and even address was mentioned but i didnt mention landline number because he wasnt availble all the time in his office

nidaaqeel

Re: Hi

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue May 14, 2013 12:34 pm

rooney0511 wrote:The way UKBA takes into account is this way.

If you look at the top right hand of the refusal letter there will be a date which will be different from the refusal date. ( It will be 3-5 days later than the refusal date, which UKBA takes it as Service date, or the date the refusal letter more or less should reach you.)
This date will coincide with the Service Date in the middle of the Appeal Form if you look closely.
there have been cases where Post have been delayed and thats where Exceptional Circumstances come into play why the appeal was not lodged in 10 working days. For such cases printout of proof of delivery along with the appeal form works if you received your refusal letter very very close to the appeal date.
thanks rooney you are really helpful. kindly advise me about my refusal points which are reason of refusal is contract email and landline phone number. is it difficult to defend myself against this reason. second reason they mentioned is bank letter from back home. they state that bank letter does not say that money is transferable to UK. they problem is banks do not write such letters at back home as we tried couple of different banks. can you guys give me any suggestions on this matter as well please

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm

rehan01 wrote:as per my understanding its 10 days from the receipt of the letter as you mention you have signed for it so you should be ok as you got proof that you received it yesterday the 13th but try to submit the appeal asap to avoid any future probs.

good luck

regards
thanks rehan you are really helpful. kindly advise me about my refusal points which are reason of refusal is contract email and landline phone number. is it difficult to defend myself against this reason. second reason they mentioned is bank letter from back home. they state that bank letter does not say that money is transferable to UK. they problem is banks do not write such letters at back home as we tried couple of different banks. can you guys give me any suggestions on this matter as well please

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Tue May 14, 2013 4:32 pm

I recently had the same problem with a refusal..The 10 working days starts from the day you RECEIVED the notice! Not the day written on the letter or anywhere on the notice (I am aware UKBA can check with Royal mail to confirm the delivery date). I was refused 22nd, received on 3rd of the following month and appeal sent 13th!

Anyways, my appeal was accepted and I'm just waiting for the hearing date now.Hope that helps 8)
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

masha
United Kingdom

Post by masha » Tue May 14, 2013 6:42 pm

your date is mentioned on the appeal form if you can check it on the appeal form that is the date u need to submit it