ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1_registration with police

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Max12345
Newly Registered

Post by Max12345 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi,

I have received T1(G) in 2008 and registered with police within 7 days (I am one of nationalities who are required to registrater with police).

I extended T1(G) in May2011, but I stamped my registration paper in police (i.e police stamp about T1(G) being exteded) only in June2012. Can this 1 year delay create a problem with my ILR application?

Reason for this 1 year delay: until June2012 I simply had no idea that I need to get a police stamp each time I extend T1(G)

PS: In February 2011 I also changed my residence address and received the police stamp about residence change within 1 week period from the move, as required.

Thanks

Max12345
Newly Registered

Post by Max12345 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Has anyone been in a similar situation (i.e. stamped police registration certification late)?