ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

i swear a god that she wrote that in the letter and i can scan it for you to see it i still have a copy of it
farouk

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue May 14, 2013 5:25 pm

So I suggest you write back to the post and complain as the evidence has been provided. You don't need to convince the ECO by other means that you will travel. It's enough for your wife to say so.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:31 pm

how can i contact them it is visa section in france please help me out
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Wed May 15, 2013 2:22 am

farouk198830 wrote:how can i contact them it is visa section in france please help me out
hi farouk,
sorry to hear they refused u again,anyway,u should have the right of appeal or just apply again but this time,your wife need to write a covering letter complaining about the refusal,that she did mention that you will be traveling with her and this is a breach of eu law and the directive of free movement,ask your wife to write a letter and threaten them that she will complain to solvit and my europe and the europeen commission and so on,its free of charge,so this time just send the same proofs u sent last time,plus make sure u send the covering letter signed from your wife,also ask your wife to complain to solvit uk,solvit poland,i think the ECO will issue the visa this time maybe,u need just to be persistent,at the end of the day,its free of charge and if they keep refusing,just keep applying,they denied u your basic right of free movement and your wife including u,should both complain very loudly about it.
UK------++++-------****

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 am

Sorry about the refusal Farouk, stay calm and reapply as quickly as possible, when reapplying along with a polite statement from your wife, get her to book her ticket from Poland to the UK to match your intended itinerary to the UK, that way, there shouldn't be excuses on further evidence of proof. Good luck.

koded

Post by koded » Wed May 15, 2013 8:29 am

I think evidence of travelling together may be having an itinerary that you will be travelling to Poland(i.e you must have polish visa or permit) to meet your wife and from Poland that you and your wife will be moving to UK. In which case your wife should have booked ticket to UK from Poland. As I understand that your wife wont come to Algeria. I guess your embassy in Algeria should be working on sundays since it is a moslem country.
I think you should reapply and mere letter from your wife may not suffice as an evidence of travelling together.

eng.kamo

Post by eng.kamo » Wed May 15, 2013 8:54 am

Excuse me I don't mean to jump on this thread but I have a question in the case of married couple the ECO is not required to ask for evidence of co-habitation if I am not mistaken please correct me if I am wrong because i have just applied and this is a point of concern for me thanks

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Wed May 15, 2013 8:59 am

eng.kamo wrote:Excuse me I don't mean to jump on this thread but I have a question in the case of married couple the ECO is not required to ask for evidence of co-habitation if I am not mistaken please correct me if I am wrong because i have just applied and this is a point of concern for me thanks
Normally a married couple only need to show proof of relationship, which expressly would mean your marriage cert, but sometimes UK wants the applicant to show relationship history, which could be anything from email exchanges, Skype messages and other proofs of existing relationship

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 am

No need to do any booking.

Maybe include a new letter from your wife that says something like:
I included a letter with the original application saying that I would be travelling with my husband to the UK.

Nothing has changed.
I continue to be a Polish citizen.
I continue to be married to YYYY.
We continue to plan to travel to the UK together.

As you know, by law the EEA FP must be issued on the base of an accelerated process, and every facility must be given to the applicant.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 am

dalebutt wrote:Normally a married couple only need to show proof of relationship, which expressly would mean your marriage cert, but sometimes UK wants the applicant to show relationship history, which could be anything from email exchanges, Skype messages and other proofs of existing relationship
This additional evidence should only ever be provided after UKBA has specifically requested it for the particular couple.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Ok guys I would like to thank you
Actually we booked tickets to the uk from Poland on same flight and i am going to submit the tickets of both of us plus a letter complaining about the refusal
farouk

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Wed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm

farouk198830 wrote:Ok guys I would like to thank you
Actually we booked tickets to the uk from Poland on same flight and i am going to submit the tickets of both of us plus a letter complaining about the refusal
that's fine farouk,but i think its better if u complain nicely if u know what i mean.. ;-)..just mention that you shouldn't get refused in the first place under the directive and your right of free movement that you derive from your wife the EU citizen and as advised already by other members,just reapply as soon as possible with the letter explaining your travel and complain about the refusal..but i still think that u should complain to the europeen commission after u get your visa..they need to stop refusing people for silly excuses.
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey everybody and hi Adel ,well she already wrote a letter expressing her disappointment about the refusal and she mentioned that she will complain to the European commission and solvit further she mentioned she wants to exercise her treaty rights in the uk under the Eea regulation and we already booked the tickets to the uk together
I don't know if with all this things will be good I lost hopes
Take care guys
farouk

eng.kamo

Post by eng.kamo » Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Farouk I wish u good luck & thanks for letting me take a part of this conversation.

Dalebutt Thanks for your answer , I submitted my application on the 8th & matter of fact I did include proof of durability of our relation (started in 2006)
pics, skype, viber & e-mails, wedding pics with both our families.
Does it matter if you have been refused a general entry visa to UK due to insufficient financial evidence before ?

thanks again for giving me a space in this thread

Much appreciated

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed May 15, 2013 6:00 pm

No problem I wish you good luck for you as well and for all other applicants
Cheers
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Guys my wife complained to solvit uk but she thinks that it will bring her troubles for her and for our next move,
is that true ?
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm

hello everybody,

guys last time when i submitted my application at vac in algeria (world bridge) the person who was assisting me said to me:

from the documents that i see you holding and the application (vaf5) i can tell you this isnt the right form
I replied: i am a spouse of an eea national
he answered: yes i can see that
then i said: so which form is the right one sir
he said: i cant give you any advice but the home office is doing kind of tripping you.

from what he said i understand that the home office is tricking people who want to apply for a family permit

is it true or this guy is not regular?

PS: he claimed had worked for the head of the home office in london for 7 years
farouk

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 pm

@farouk198830, I would not be inclined to believe the person with whom you spoke.

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm

farouk198830 wrote:hello everybody,

guys last time when i submitted my application at vac in algeria (world bridge) the person who was assisting me said to me:

from the documents that i see you holding and the application (vaf5) i can tell you this isnt the right form
I replied: i am a spouse of an eea national
he answered: yes i can see that
then i said: so which form is the right one sir
he said: i cant give you any advice but the home office is doing kind of tripping you.

from what he said i understand that the home office is tricking people who want to apply for a family permit

is it true or this guy is not regular?

PS: he claimed had worked for the head of the home office in london for 7 years
its bull shit farouk,don't listen to him,i told u already the rules are clear and u was supposed to be issued ti visa,so no matter what anyone says,u have the right to get the visa under the eea regulations and u need just to continue in this path and don't take a no for an answer.
i don't see how this guy worked 7 years in the home office and now he is working not even for the embassy but working like a postman,because his job is to receive your application and send it to the embassy...so..hang on..!! does't it ring any bells for u or not..? he has no clue what so ever and u shouldn't waist your time with him,he is not from embassy and his opinoin don't matter,if the form wasn't the right one,the embassy would let u know and if u were refuse because of it,they would let u know in writing..so don't worry.
UK------++++-------****

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Tue May 21, 2013 7:57 pm

just re-apply ..!!
UK------++++-------****

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 pm

ok Guys, tomorrow will be exactly 15 working days which means 3 weeks since i reapplied and nothing new it says all the time" arrived at the visa section"

do i need to make a move or just be more patient
farouk

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:27 pm

farouk198830 wrote:ok Guys, tomorrow will be exactly 15 working days which means 3 weeks since i reapplied and nothing new it says all the time" arrived at the visa section"

do i need to make a move or just be more patient
Wait until tomorrow, then you can complain to visa manager.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:33 pm

you think so ?
farouk

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:46 pm

farouk198830 wrote:you think so ?
In my case I sent an email to Visa Manager, I found the email on UKBA website, and in the next few days my wife got her refusal.

Did you appeal in your previous application? you know that Solvit can only help you if you proceed with appeal?

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:05 pm

actually no i didnt i just reapplied with what they needed from the previous refusal and i am still waiting
farouk