ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved on 14-05-2013 (Sheffield PEO)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kami786110
Newly Registered

ILR Approved on 14-05-2013 (Sheffield PEO)

Post by kami786110 » Wed May 15, 2013 11:13 am

Hi Guys,
It's time for me to share my success with you guys regarding my ILR.
First and foremost thanks to Almighty Allah and i would also thank all the members on this forum who really helped alot as i prepared my application by myself so this forum was absolutely of a great help.

Appointment: 11AM
got there around 10:15AM and booked in after going through a security check then went to one counter where lady checked my appointment and confirmed and asked me to wait till my number gets called for documents check then after around 30 minutes i was called by a window who took all my documents asked me which route i am applying from (HSMP TIER 1 General) and said all looks ok and asked me to make a payment where at payment desk a lady asked whether i have paid £100 for an appointment and i said no as i had less then 5 working days left when i booked my appointment so was asked to pay that £100 at PEO after the payment i sat down for biometrics and that was a long wait as at 12:10 i went for biometrics and it was the same guy who checked my documents.
12:15 biometrics done came back to hall where everybody was waiting
12:30 my number was called and a very polite lady came to the window and introduced herself to my caseworker and said that she has gone through my application and all seems to be ok (OH My God I was so relieved that it only took her 15 minutes and she asked me to go either outside for 45 minutes and have some coffee or wait here which she checks everything)
I asked her i might wait inside she said not an issue however i went outside and trust me that was a longest wait of my life however after around 30 minutes i went inside and after 5 minutes the same lady came and called my number, she said i have approved your application for ILR and you would get your biometrics via post :P
Thanks again guys and hope you all have success in your application too.
I would list all the documents submitted soon.
Regards

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed May 15, 2013 12:29 pm

@Kami, big congratulations to you! I rejoice with u! Hope mine comes this week too.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Wed May 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Congratulations.Enjoy your ILR :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.