ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Oh GOD! got refusal today......help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saadasif

Oh GOD! got refusal today......help please

Post by saadasif » Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 pm

i have received refusal letter today. my Cat. is 50000k from PSW route. money is held in pakistan. refusal points are:

1) didnt provide contract landline number and email. ( my contractor has no email address and instead of landline i have given them his mobile number)

2) my cousins are sponsoring me. both of them sent me bank letters and solicitor letter. they are not satisfied from both of them. first they are like bank letter does not says that money is transferable to uk. well the prob is my cousins had tried couple of banks but none of them were ready to write down that the money is transferable to uk because they are not authorize to write down it. they were like we have standard letter wordings and we cannot change them. now about solicitor letter they raised a point that solicitor letter does not show reference number, start date and expiry date.

now my question is what can i do and how can i solve this issues. if a appeal then what are my chances to win it. please reply me as one of my friend refer this forum to me and he was like u will definitely get help here.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed May 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Why do you think people hire a professional to service their car rather than doing it themselves? Because they don't have the first clue how to service a car as it's very complex matter and don't want to end up with a broken-down car!

Why are you stumbling around without a clue on matters that you don't and perhaps never will comprehend? Or is it that you don't really want to stay in the UK as it seems that is how I am reading your situation? This is a business venture and deserves to be taken seriously if you expect it to succeed. Get professional help or look for a travel agent!

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Wed May 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Why do you think people hire a professional to service their car rather than doing it themselves? Because they don't have the first clue how to service a car as it's very complex matter and don't want to end up with a broken-down car!

Why are you stumbling around without a clue on matters that you don't and perhaps never will comprehend? Or is it that you don't really want to stay in the UK as it seems that is how I am reading your situation? This is a business venture and deserves to be taken seriously if you expect it to succeed. Get professional help or look for a travel agent!
thank you for your sarcastic reply but i am not doing any dodgy thing bro. every thing is genuine, all papers are genuine and sponsors are genuine too. yeah i will take your advice in future if i will do something dodgy. anyways thanx for your reply.

willy222
Newly Registered

Re: Oh GOD! got refusal today......help please

Post by willy222 » Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 pm

saadasif wrote:i have received refusal letter today. my Cat. is 50000k from PSW route. money is held in pakistan. refusal points are:

1) didnt provide contract landline number and email. ( my contractor has no email address and instead of landline i have given them his mobile number)

2) my cousins are sponsoring me. both of them sent me bank letters and solicitor letter. they are not satisfied from both of them. first they are like bank letter does not says that money is transferable to uk. well the prob is my cousins had tried couple of banks but none of them were ready to write down that the money is transferable to uk because they are not authorize to write down it. they were like we have standard letter wordings and we cannot change them. now about solicitor letter they raised a point that solicitor letter does not show reference number, start date and expiry date.

now my question is what can i do and how can i solve this issues. if a appeal then what are my chances to win it. please reply me as one of my friend refer this forum to me and he was like u will definitely get help here.
Hello Saadasif, sorry to hear about you rejection. I just want to know if you rejection letter came to you as recorded delivery or just normal mailing

saadasif

Re: Oh GOD! got refusal today......help please

Post by saadasif » Wed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm

willy222 wrote:
saadasif wrote:i have received refusal letter today. my Cat. is 50000k from PSW route. money is held in pakistan. refusal points are:

Hello Saadasif, sorry to hear about you rejection. I just want to know if you rejection letter came to you as recorded delivery or just normal mailing
recorded delivery

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 pm

still waiting for replies guys