ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COA of EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HONCHO
Newly Registered

COA of EEA4

Post by HONCHO » Wed May 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi
Last edited by HONCHO on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Only the applications made on unmarried partner basis do not receive right of work confirmation in COA. Therefore, you need to complaint them for its correction.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

joanna2014

hi

Post by joanna2014 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

how long is your RC is valid for ??
and did you put all the proof for your wife full 5 years treaty right in uk ?
and did they revoked your RC? it still valid ?

HONCHO
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by HONCHO » Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm

joanna2014 wrote:how long is your RC is valid for ??
and did you put all the proof for your wife full 5 years treaty right in uk ?
and did they revoked your RC? it still valid ?

it was valid for 5 years will expire in 2014 but I have been living with my wife and my kid for the last five years and I have supplied them with all proofs for the last 5 yrs.

HONCHO
Newly Registered

EEA4

Post by HONCHO » Wed May 15, 2013 9:06 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Only the applications made on unmarried partner basis do not receive right of work confirmation in COA. Therefore, you need to complaint them for its correction.
Thanks for your reply Sheeraz

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu May 16, 2013 1:35 am

The CoA letter has no affect on your valid RC.

This was a mistake made by the HO. You can complain if you wish. You don't really need the CoA in your case (and strictly speaking the HO is not required to issue a CoA for EEA4 application).

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Thu May 16, 2013 7:56 am

Well, it makes sense to have a CoA to confirm the ongoing right to work in case the RC expires while the EEA4 application is still not decided.

Of course, in the case at hand (RC still valid for a considerable amount of time) it is unlikely that the CoA is actually needed, but when it is issued it has to be correct which it clearly isn't in this case, so I join everybody else who recommended OP to complain about this and get a correct CoA.

joanna2014

Complain

Post by joanna2014 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:18 am

I'm strongly aggre with fysicus
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

mezoued
Newly Registered

Post by mezoued » Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Only the applications made on unmarried partner basis do not receive right of work confirmation in COA. Therefore, you need to complaint them for its correction.
i applied for eea4 retain right of residence ROR and its the same words from HO.
Dear - - - - - ,

Re: my name , country, my date of birth,

CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION

Thank you for your application for Residence Card.

We will make a decision on the application as soon as possible, within the next 6 months.

Please don’t telephone or make enquiries about the progress of the application before bla bla bla bla.

At this stage we are unable to confirm your right to work in united kingdom. This will depend on the outcome of the application. The enclosed Questions and Answers sheet provides more information about employment rights.

Your Sincerely,

Liverpool.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 pm

mezoued wrote: i applied for eea4 retain right of residence ROR and its the same words from HO.
Dear - - - - - ,

We will make a decision on the application as soon as possible, within the next 6 months.

Please don’t telephone or make enquiries about the progress of the application before bla bla bla bla.

At this stage we are unable to confirm your right to work in united kingdom. This will depend on the outcome of the application. The enclosed Questions and Answers sheet provides more information about employment rights.

Your Sincerely,

Liverpool.
Probably because you applied on retention of rights basis but if your existing EEA2 RC is valid then your right of work is still active.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

mezoued
Newly Registered

Post by mezoued » Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 am

sheraz7 wrote:
mezoued wrote: i applied for eea4 retain right of residence ROR and its the same words from HO.
Dear - - - - - ,

Your Sincerely,

Liverpool.
Probably because you applied on retention of rights basis but if your existing EEA2 RC is valid then your right of work is still active.
yes EEA2 RC still valid for now but what happen when it come to expire date and still not heard from HO regarding my PR?do you think employers will accept this COA?or they may do further check with HO? thanks