ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT - change of employer :ILR eligiblity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raceon
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT - change of employer :ILR eligiblity

Post by raceon » Wed May 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi,
I am in UK since Aug-2009 on Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer and I understand that I need around 15 month more of stay in UK to apply for ILR. I am looking to change my employer, who is willing to issue me a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer. If I move over to the new employer who issues me a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer:

1. Will I still be eligible for ILR at the end of 15 more months in UK?

2. Is there anything that I need to keep in mind while moving to the new employer? - i.e. ensure that the new CoS is issued before the Old CoS is cancelled etc.

Thanks,

Raceon

chan0976

Post by chan0976 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 pm

If the new Employer is willing to process Tier 2 (G) then you should be fine.I do not think they can process you on Tier 2 (ICT) as you are already in UK

Ishwarch

Post by Ishwarch » Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 am

Your new employer can't sponsor Tier 2 (ICT) as you are in UK, they can only sponsor Tier 2 (G).