ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calling for participation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ishefromgabon
Newly Registered

Calling for participation

Post by ishefromgabon » Thu May 16, 2013 9:00 am

Hi Everyone,

Greetings from London.

Last Oct I submitted my ILR application, unfortunately I became an overstayer because it took Home office about 2 months to return an invalid application, so I had to quit my job, and then my incompetent bank 'helped' with an unsuccessful payment for the second application - it was helpless.

Luckily it all worked out last month after a painful long wait, so good luck to everyone who is still struggling.

It was so strange that suddenly your life in the UK became so uncertain, at the same time your case was simply just a number to the people who make the decision.

As a part time photographer, I have started working on a portraiture project which focuses on people whose lives have been affected by various immigration issues.

The aim is to raise the awareness of immigration complexity and hopefully we could eventually help to improve UKBA's service.

I sincerely invite you to participate and share your story with us.

For more details please don't hesitate to contact me at gephotographicproject@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Gefei
Last edited by ishefromgabon on Sun May 19, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uday2509

Post by uday2509 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:55 am

Great Job Gefei, All the best !!!!

Best Regards,
Uday

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Thu May 16, 2013 4:21 pm

best of luck

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm

congratulation
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

ishefromgabon
Newly Registered

Post by ishefromgabon » Sun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Thanks Guys!

Anyone who is interested in this project please email me, thanks!