ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA REFUSED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

itk
- thin ice -

VISA REFUSED

Post by itk » Mon May 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Visa refused today on the basis that I didn't include copies of Company house business registration, no job advert and contract included in my application. I included copies of company house registration and job advert. I didn't include contract document in my initial application but later sent it to them through my solicitor.
My solicitor advised we file an appeal because the reason for refusal has no substance.
ITK

help_please

Post by help_please » Tue May 14, 2013 12:21 am

1).have you received confirmation letter form ukba regarding circumstance changing ?
2). did you attached circumstance change form along with your attachments.

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 am

HI !
SORRY FOR THAT BAD NEWS
WELL YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF APPEAL BUT IF YOU APPLY THROUGH A SOLICITOR HE SHOULD COMPLETE HIS FILE N DONE HIS PROPERLY AS HE GET PAID FOR IT !
PLZ UPDATE US WHEN U SEND YOUR APPLICATION N BIO N BANK STATEMEMNT DETAILS
AS I HAVE THE SAME SITUATION SEND FEW DOCUMENTS LATER ON THE DATE I HAE APPLIED 22FEB 2013
THANKS

Tier 2 Sponsor
Newly Registered

Post by Tier 2 Sponsor » Thu May 16, 2013 9:16 am

rizwan janjua wrote:HI !
SORRY FOR THAT BAD NEWS
WELL YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF APPEAL BUT IF YOU APPLY THROUGH A SOLICITOR HE SHOULD COMPLETE HIS FILE N DONE HIS PROPERLY AS HE GET PAID FOR IT !
PLZ UPDATE US WHEN U SEND YOUR APPLICATION N BIO N BANK STATEMEMNT DETAILS
AS I HAVE THE SAME SITUATION SEND FEW DOCUMENTS LATER ON THE DATE I HAE APPLIED 22FEB 2013
THANKS
Please get in touch with Tier 2 Visas. We can potentially get your visa sponsored. Contact us at tier2visas@gmail.com or visit us at contractingontier2visa.co.uk