ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

information about dependant's ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tonystar

information about dependant's ILR

Post by tonystar » Wed May 15, 2013 4:08 am

Hi
1) I received my ILR approval letter on 10th May on the basis of 10 years long residence.
2) My last visa was PSW. My wife came to UK in June 2009 on student dependant visa and son was born here in September 2011. Now my wife and son have PSW visa which will expire in January 2014.
3) My second baby born in April 2013.
4) Please tell me which visa my wife should apply for ILR and what are the requirements for my kids.
5) Is there any specific fund requirement for my wife's visa and does the requirement of £18,600 also apply for my wife's visa?
6) Is there any requirement of joint name documents(e.g., bank statement, utility bills etc) and for how months. How many Joint IDs required?
7) Can i apply same day ILR of my wife. If I can't apply ILR straight away then which visa is required before ILR and after getting visa when I will apply ILR then five years rule apply or not.
8) My wife 's PSW visa will expire in January 2014, is there any time period required to apply for visa after getting my ILR and she can apply anytime before expiry of PSW visa in January 2014?

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed May 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Baby born in UK can be registered for BC via form MN1

Your wife needs to apply through FLR(M) within 28 days

tonystar

Information regarding FLR

Post by tonystar » Thu May 16, 2013 1:55 pm

My wife's visa will expire in January 2014. If I do not apply her FLR within 28 days then what could be happened? Or she can apply FLR anytime before expiry of PSW visa 2014?

Is there any funds requirement for her visa because my pay comes in my account and I bear all living expense from my account.

what documents required for FLR and can we go for same day FLR visa

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Thu May 16, 2013 2:34 pm

tonystar

FLR

Post by tonystar » Thu May 16, 2013 2:55 pm

I cannot get proper information from the link you sent.

Please tell me can she apply FLR 28 days before expiry of PSW visa or she can apply within 28 days from my ILR date

Does fund requirement of £18,600 apply on FLR because my wife came to UK in june 2009,

Is there requirement of Life in Uk Test for FLR?

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Fri May 17, 2013 3:27 pm

As soon as you got ILR based upon long residency, your wife's visa of PBS Dependent or PSW dependent is no longer valid, no matter if it was expiring in 2014, it is expired now

She need to get herself new visa which is partner of settled person and should use FLR(M) and this has to be done within 28 days of you getting ILR

Now, you can read requirements for FLR(M) to get answer of salary requirement or maintenance funds

Your both kids can be registered for British Citizenship using form MN1 and as soon as you get certificates, you can apply their British Passports

I hope all your questions have been answered clearly now

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Fri May 17, 2013 6:46 pm

ali_asad_pk wrote:As soon as you got ILR based upon long residency, your wife's visa of PBS Dependent or PSW dependent is no longer valid, no matter if it was expiring in 2014, it is expired now

She need to get herself new visa which is partner of settled person and should use FLR(M) and this has to be done within 28 days of you getting ILR

Now, you can read requirements for FLR(M) to get answer of salary requirement or maintenance funds

Your both kids can be registered for British Citizenship using form MN1 and as soon as you get certificates, you can apply their British Passports

I hope all your questions have been answered clearly now
Can you advise what will happen if I receive ILR based on Tier 1 G and my wife is on PBS dependent with visa valid until 2015. Can she remain on Tier 1 G dependent after I switched to ILR without any issues ?