ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of Tier 1(Entrepreneur) PSW to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silverpearlz

Re: Refusal of Tier 1(Entrepreneur) PSW to Tier 1 (Entrepren

Post by silverpearlz » Thu May 16, 2013 6:17 pm

baithai1216 wrote:Is it the exact wording as it says is your NOD?

That's the exact wording from my NOD. I just copied the exact reasoning what they given me in the NOD.

Now please advice me on preparing the grounds of appeal and other arguments.

thanks
have they mentioned about removing you from UK?
have they mentioned anything about human rights?
My NOD was 6-7 pages although last page was blank. In my case they explained points scored in three pages but looking at your description it looks yours is really short NOD! is it so?

baithai1216
Newly Registered

Re: Refusal of Tier 1(Entrepreneur) PSW to Tier 1 (Entrepren

Post by baithai1216 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:18 pm

have they mentioned about removing you from UK?
have they mentioned anything about human rights?
My NOD was 6-7 pages although last page was blank. In my case they explained points scored in three pages but looking at your description it looks yours is really short NOD! is it so?

They mentioned the removal directions.
They mentioned about the Human Rights as a grounds of appeal
The NOD is 5 pages long.

In Page 1 UNDER THE HEADING OF REFUSAL TO VARY LEAVE AND DECISION TO REMOVE THEY MENTIONED THAT "YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REFUSED AND A DECISION HAS ALSO BEEN MADE TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE UK BY WAY OF DIRECTIONS. They mentioned the assessment of point within 1.5 page (page 2-half of the page of 3). In page 3 they mentioned the right of appeal up to page 4. Then again page 4 One-stop warning and removal directions and page 5 help and advice on returning home as well as option to make new application.