ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ukba backlog, wife needs to fly out to fly now without visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dmax

ukba backlog, wife needs to fly out to fly now without visa

Post by dmax » Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 am

my wife ( thai national) here in belfast uk on a EEA permit , her resident stamp expired on 13th march 2013 but she submitted her PR application on 11th nov 2012 and the ukba sent her back her passport while application is pending. her two sons were granted PR recently through the courts and now my wife has to fly out to thailand and bring them here to belfast. since her application is pending and she will likely not get her PR visa in near future she fears leaving the uk to fly to thailand and on her return with her sons she will be stopped from flying outside thailand either by thai immigration or thai airline since her resident stamp has expired. even if they do let her fly she fears ukba will not let her enter uk on arrival in uk . she needs to get her sons asap. i have heard on other websites that while her visa is pending that her immigration status stays the same ?

help please. thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 pm

I think your question is more relevant to EEA application route and you need to post it in EEA route application forum.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS