ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got visa after interview.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

got visa after interview.

Post by walkingintherain » Thu May 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi all.
My team member got an approval letter today alongwith all his documents. But mine are still pending. Wonder if thats normal procedure. I mean both dont come at da same time? Advise please!!!! Also we provided only one special delivery return envelope but too many documents. Does tht mean they will send mine one on normal delivery or i should still wait. They sent my bank statements nd degree alongwith my member's documents.

By da way its
Cat; D
Group of two applicants
Applied; 02/09/2012
Bio: 24/09/2012
Request for unaudited accounts; 04/03/2013
Letter of new rules; 15/03/2013
Interview: 17/04/2013
Approval for team member only; 16/05/2013

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Thu May 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Congratulations!!!

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Thu May 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Thanks alottt gum sum... i m noticing u since day one.. best wishes for yours as well.
But is it normal tht bith team members recieve their approval letters separately? F yes, how long it takes plz????

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:44 pm

good luck
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Fri May 17, 2013 12:58 am

So far 89 people visited my post but not a single one answered my question.. is it normal tht one team member recieve his documents nd da othr later or there is stil a chance of rejection fir da secnd one???????
If you ppl just gathr info 4 urself nd dnt answer othrs then go away u greedy ppl. Are we your servants to share free info wid u here nd no one sort out othr's problem?
Wont share a single thing again as so much stil left to share. I am a chartered accountant myself and could still share alot about business plans, investments and accounts preparations but you people really dont deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 am

yes it happens. it happens that you both get same decisions made on you, one is faster due to different case workers. also it happens that one accepted, another not. im sure you are fine.

best of luck!
walkingintherain wrote:So far 89 people visited my post but not a single one answered my question.. is it normal tht one team member recieve his documents nd da othr later or there is stil a chance of rejection fir da secnd one???????
If you ppl just gathr info 4 urself nd dnt answer othrs then go away u greedy ppl. Are we your servants to share free info wid u here nd no one sort out othr's problem?
Wont share a single thing again as so much stil left to share. I am a chartered accountant myself and could still share alot about business plans, investments and accounts preparations but you people really dont deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

az461
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: got visa after interview.

Post by az461 » Fri May 17, 2013 5:29 am

Hello walkingintherain

Can you please tell me that both of you attended the interview on same day or on different day and if same day then who gave the answers to the questions .Did they ask the questions to one person or to both of you and did they gave choice that whoever can answer.

please reply
thanks

walkingintherain wrote:Hi all.
My team member got an approval letter today alongwith all his documents. But mine are still pending. Wonder if thats normal procedure. I mean both dont come at da same time? Advise please!!!! Also we provided only one special delivery return envelope but too many documents. Does tht mean they will send mine one on normal delivery or i should still wait. They sent my bank statements nd degree alongwith my member's documents.

By da way its
Cat; D
Group of two applicants
Applied; 02/09/2012
Bio: 24/09/2012
Request for unaudited accounts; 04/03/2013
Letter of new rules; 15/03/2013
Interview: 17/04/2013
Approval for team member only; 16/05/2013

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 am

walkingintherain wrote:So far 89 people visited my post but not a single one answered my question.. is it normal tht one team member recieve his documents nd da othr later or there is stil a chance of rejection fir da secnd one???????
that is not a nice thing to say.

you posted your question at 10.41pm (when most people are already in bed, including myself) and you were expecting a reply by 11.58pm on the same day.

you could have at least waited 24hours before jumping into such wrong conclusions.

if you want to share stuff to help others, fine. if you dont, thats your headache and for you and your conscience to deal with. you can shove your help up you a**

you do not have to threaten people here or use 'emotional blackmail' on people. this is a public forum. duh!

you must have benefitted from the several posts here.

i have read several posts here and I have never seen such selfish and childish post as the one you've just made ! people like u irritate me !
Last edited by babylondoner on Wed May 22, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Fri May 17, 2013 10:04 am

To sky_rise; thanks for the reply.lets see what happens.

To Az461; we both attended interview on same day but both were intereviewd separately, in separate rooms by different people. They got a standard questionair of around 60/70 questions. Both were asked almost da same questions and we answered pretty well. We were the first batch to be interviewd on this forum.thats why we didnt know about interview questions.but now so many others (including me) have shared our interview on this forum. You can search around. Let me know if u need smthing more.

To babylonder: as ur name starts from baby. Thats how u answered as well. My complain wasnt directed to people like you who write at least something. ( informative or abusive). But so far 253 people went through my post and just got 4 replies, including ur usual abusive one. Thats 2% of all. We got hundreds of free riders here who never share a single thing and my complain was specifically directed to those. The rest, i don't hv time to continue with ur ugly argument.wud still say BEST OF LUCK!!!!

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 17, 2013 10:22 am

what gave you the impression that the 253 people that viewed this thread have an answer to your question, huh? what gave you such impression? you really should learn to stop jumping into unfound and wrong conclusions.

your question is a unique one. would you prefer getting a wrong answer instead?

if you are concerned about your application, since your partner has received his, why not wait a few days and then give UKBA a call?

you could have at least waited 24hours before typing the BS you posted.

or you think people live their lives online? even at 11.41pm????

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Fri May 17, 2013 11:20 am

Got my BRP right now, documents of da way.............yahuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its been a longggggggggg wait of more than 9 month... party night!!!!!

thank you guys for all your support but please keep sharing your info with others.that really helps. someone might be there in need. the rest,BEST OF LUCK........ I might get online sometimes to share my views.

To BABYLONDER:::: keep behaving like babies and PI** OFF..

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 am

Congratulations. sent you PM please check and reply. thanks

walkingintherain wrote:Got my BRP right now, documents of da way.............yahuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its been a longggggggggg wait of more than 9 month... party night!!!!!

thank you guys for all your support but please keep sharing your info with others.that really helps. someone might be there in need. the rest,BEST OF LUCK........ I might get online sometimes to share my views.

To BABYLONDER:::: keep behaving like babies and PI** OFF..

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 pm

TO [entrepreneur123::: Check your PM. I sent my reply there.

sorry guys. i never checked my PM.

TO share a thought.

Ours is a genuine Accountancy business with around 50/60 clients thus far.
Both directors are brothers and qualified accountants with ACCA and ICAEW with 3/4 years Accounting and Tax experience.
invested around 15k in establishing the business 9 months ago
showed the rest in the bank

job title level 6 in the UKBA's list

provided as a proof,
bank statements
business plan (provided in interview)
unaudited accounts
marketing materials (cards, website printouts, registration with gumtree and 4 other companies)
professional qualification certificates
investment proofs (invoices)
5 contracts and provided around 30 clients'details only
Clients' list printouts from HMRC's website showing all our clients' details

thats all i can remember for now.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 17, 2013 1:08 pm

congratulations !

patience really is a virtue. try and have some next time ;)

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Fri May 17, 2013 3:21 pm

can i ask u bro how long have u been living in this country. I am doing a research between the connection of being approved of tier 1 visa and their length of stay. thx

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

6 and half years and my partner for about 9 years now.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:39 am

Congratulations walkingintherain............. Just like to add something here as you mention that so many views and no reply so remember people see new topic and click on it to read and they might don't know anything about your question so they move to next thread but it still increase the number of time people visit and that doesn't mean no one want to answer your question and help you.

glad to hear you got the visa sorted so I wish you all the best for future and don't get upset and keep helping the community if you can.

regards
walkingintherain wrote:6 and half years and my partner for about 9 years now.

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Wed May 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Thanks rehan.. yes i was a bit too worried now. But now all sorted.recieved my BRP and all documents including my pasport. The funny thing is, my other team member who recieved his documents and approval letter before me, havn't recieved his BRP so far. He is very frustrated bcuz he has booked a ticket for back country, the day he recieved his BRP. He has not been out of country in the last 5 years. That's why too much hurry in ticket.lolz.
Anyways.. thanks again and wish you best of luck for your decision as well. Will try to share my views, whenever i'm free.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Many thanks walkingintherain and I understand sometime BRP take quite a while I know someone who waited 3 weeks before he got BRP after approval.

so tell him sit relax and enjoy and it will arrive soon. also I have sent you pm if you plz reply I know you don't check pm but if you have spare time it will appreciate that

also sent you email tooo

many thx

all the very best

regards

walkingintherain wrote:Thanks rehan.. yes i was a bit too worried now. But now all sorted.recieved my BRP and all documents including my pasport. The funny thing is, my other team member who recieved his documents and approval letter before me, havn't recieved his BRP so far. He is very frustrated bcuz he has booked a ticket for back country, the day he recieved his BRP. He has not been out of country in the last 5 years. That's why too much hurry in ticket.lolz.
Anyways.. thanks again and wish you best of luck for your decision as well. Will try to share my views, whenever i'm free.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed May 22, 2013 3:24 pm

mate- honest advice- Although I agree that there are free riders in the forum, there are as many or more people who are ready to help.

At the outset your post is a little childish, so for your good please mend this way of yours of reacting to things.

Another thing you should also keep in mind, is that 89 visits does not mean 89 unique people. It means the post has been read 89 times. So even 1 single person clicking on the post 89 times would increase its count to 89.

Patience is a virtue, and I see that you have it from your application times. Please don't waste it.

nehal321
Newly Registered

Please tell me

Post by nehal321 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Can you tell me did you submit current appointment report from company house? Did u paid for it? Or get it online?

Please reply me

Thanks in Advance