ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 third party declaration

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Yuva_uk
Newly Registered

tier 1 third party declaration

Post by Yuva_uk » Wed May 01, 2013 8:30 pm

i applied for tier 1 visa using third party declaration with bank statement which is an original statement with more than 50000£ balance , today i got my result as refused i m attaching refusal letter in this post any idea guys ......

1)they said that the bank letter i supplied was not in a letter head and it cant be accepted but i got the letter from the bank in proper letter head from USA

2) i told that i am a purchase manager/ director joined as a new partner in an existing company which does more than 1m£ turnover and provided with a contract with another IT company , but they refused that by asking me what a puchase manager is going to do in an IT company .

3) i got a legal representative letter signed by my third party in front of a lawyer in USA , ukba have asked that why i dint sign that letter along with my third party , i dont know how they expect me to go to USA and sign the doc .....
Last edited by Yuva_uk on Wed May 01, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MNaveedonline

Re: tier 1 third party declaration

Post by MNaveedonline » Wed May 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Yuva_uk wrote:i applied for tier 1 visa using third party declaration today i got my result as refused i m attaching refusal letter in this post any idea guys ......
I am so sorry for your refusal, whats the actual words of refusal .

Sug

Post by Sug » Wed May 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Yuva_uk wrote:i applied for tier 1 visa using third party declaration today i got my result as refused i m attaching refusal letter in this post any idea guys ......

When did u apply
Hi

Yuva_uk
Newly Registered

Post by Yuva_uk » Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Sug wrote:

When did u apply

mid NOV 2012 biometric DEC 1 st

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Fri May 17, 2013 10:09 am

Yuva_uk wrote:i applied for tier 1 visa using third party declaration with bank statement which is an original statement with more than 50000£ balance , today i got my result as refused i m attaching refusal letter in this post any idea guys ......

1)they said that the bank letter i supplied was not in a letter head and it cant be accepted but i got the letter from the bank in proper letter head from USA

2) i told that i am a purchase manager/ director joined as a new partner in an existing company which does more than 1m£ turnover and provided with a contract with another IT company , but they refused that by asking me what a puchase manager is going to do in an IT company .

3) i got a legal representative letter signed by my third party in front of a lawyer in USA , ukba have asked that why i dint sign that letter along with my third party , i dont know how they expect me to go to USA and sign the doc .....

Hi Yuva,

I think the points you raised in 1 and 2 can be debated in the appeal.
but in the 3rd point as you mentioned, your third party got a letter signed in front of the lawyer. but alongwith this did you also sign a similar letter with just your signature verified by a lawyer?

Even i am planning to get a third party from USA and read the guidance carefully. Any suggestions would be welcome

Regards
D