ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) application: UKBA sent letters to wrong address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mmullan1
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) application: UKBA sent letters to wrong address

Post by mmullan1 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Dear Members

I applied for ILR on 14th of Nov 2012 and received conformation letter from Liverpool office dated 19th Nov 2012. I never received any letters from them since then. I wrote a letter to them in April 2013 but they didn’t reply for that letter. i spoke to PEO in early May and they said to me that they sent some documents by recorded delivery on some other address where i never been and they ask me to fill out the form for return of document which I did on same day.

My employer been in touch with UKBA asking for my status and they reply back saying they made a decision and they should ask me for proof. But I don’t have that proof and that’s why I was told that I am not allow to work until I give them proof.

i went over to check on that address and found one letter from home office dated 5th jan 2013 for biometric enrolment. It was written in that letter that if I don’t do my biometric enrolment within 15 days they may reject my application but I couldn’t reply to that because I never received that letter and I think that’s why that they reject my application and sent all the documents back but they sent it to wrong address.

please advise me what i should do to resolve this problem.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:27 pm

You need to lodge a complaint and also try to seek help from your MP too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS