ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unclassified: Your Visa application - Your Passport is ready

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Weeladyred
Newly Registered

Unclassified: Your Visa application - Your Passport is ready

Post by Weeladyred » Wed May 15, 2013 11:34 am

Hi there

My apologies if this has been asked and discussed elsewhere as I have been unable to locate it.

My husband applied for spouse visa and enrolled for Biometrics on 4th March 2013 and until yesterday we had not heard anything back. Not even an acknowledgement email.

However yesterday he received an email from the visa processing centre in Kingston saying his passport was ready for collection and that those who requested courier delivery will be contacted separately.

It doesn't specify whether visa has been granted or not. I know he'll know when he gets passport back but it could be a few days yet since he is getting it couriered. Is this a positive sign as it's been approximately 10 weeks since the application was submitted and no contact was made for further information.

Did anyone else get this standard response and what was your status?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed May 15, 2013 11:36 am

it's a standard response, do not take it either positively or negatively. Just wait until he recieves the paperwork.

Weeladyred
Newly Registered

Good News :P :lol:

Post by Weeladyred » Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm pleased to say it was positive and my husband has been granted his spouse visa. Now we can get on with our lives!