ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw main refusal points

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

help_please

psw main refusal points

Post by help_please » Fri May 17, 2013 4:31 pm

please discuses here key refusal points...so others can avoid that

thx

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: psw main refusal points

Post by qkiyani » Fri May 17, 2013 6:34 pm

help_please wrote:please discuses here key refusal points...so others can avoid that

thx
hi Guys,
i Applied on 28 feb2013
fee duducted on 01 march
bio done on 14th March
refusal letter dated 3rd May
received on 10th May
No interview

we applied as a team psw route n money held in uk accounts. both had money held in their personal uk accounts 25 k each.

reasons for refusal:

1. no letter has been provided to prove that we both hav access to 50k so no point been awarded.
2. no landline number is provided

now my question is how can i demonstrate that we both have access to 50... i have tried my bank n they say they r unable to
give any letter bcaz its not a joint account n we dont hav access to each other accounts.now there r 3 options

1.we both authorize each other as signatury so that we can access each others account.
2.make our acounts joint like he add me in his account n i add him with my account.
3 Sign an affidavit in front of soliciter that we both r authorizing each other to hav access to each other accounts.

will they accept our new evidence im appeal as mentioned above????

n i am providing new contract in appeal with all details. Reason for not providing landline is that owner of business is not present all the time

my visa was expired in march n other team member still got his visa till end of june but they retained his docs aswell dats really strange....

em really confused now guys i need ur help n suggestion.Suggest me wat shud i do....how can i cover these 2 points n wat r the chances to win????

thanx in advance

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: psw main refusal points

Post by qkiyani » Fri May 17, 2013 6:42 pm

help_please wrote:please discuses here key refusal points...so others can avoid that

thx
hi Guys,
i Applied on 28 feb2013
fee duducted on 01 march
bio done on 14th March
refusal letter dated 3rd May
received on 10th May
No interview

we applied as a team psw route n money held in uk accounts. both had money held in their personal uk accounts 25 k each.

reasons for refusal:

1. no letter has been provided to prove that we both hav access to 50k so no point been awarded.
2. no landline number is provided

now my question is how can i demonstrate that we both have access to 50... i have tried my bank n they say they r unable to
give any letter bcaz its not a joint account n we dont hav access to each other accounts.now there r 3 options

1.we both authorize each other as signatury so that we can access each others account.
2.make our acounts joint like he add me in his account n i add him with my account.
3 Sign an affidavit in front of soliciter that we both r authorizing each other to hav access to each other accounts.

will they accept our new evidence im appeal as mentioned above????

n i am providing new contract in appeal with all details. Reason for not providing landline is that owner of business is not present all the time

my visa was expired in march n other team member still got his visa till end of june but they retained his docs aswell dats really strange....

em really confused now guys i need ur help n suggestion.Suggest me wat shud i do....how can i cover these 2 points n wat r the chances to win????

thanx in advance