ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we apply for different category once refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shashin
Newly Registered

Can we apply for different category once refused

Post by shashin » Sat May 18, 2013 10:50 am

Hi I am on a tier 4 visa earlier n applied for tier 1 entrepreneur on october but still waiting for the decision. However I haven't heard anyone being granted with tier 1 entrepreneur so i assume the chance of refusal is hire and i want to know do we have right to apply again back to tier 4 once get refused or no. whereas my visa has been already expired on october.

Plz reply if anyone have any idea about it.

Mr Legal

Re: Can we apply for different category once refused

Post by Mr Legal » Sat May 18, 2013 11:43 am

shashin wrote:Hi I am on a tier 4 visa earlier n applied for tier 1 entrepreneur on october but still waiting for the decision. However I haven't heard anyone being granted with tier 1 entrepreneur so i assume the chance of refusal is hire and i want to know do we have right to apply again back to tier 4 once get refused or no. whereas my visa has been already expired on october.

Yes you can make an application within 28days of your refusal,withdrawal or tribunal decision.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

shashin
Newly Registered

Post by shashin » Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 am

Thanks a lot for the info

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat May 18, 2013 2:52 pm

before an undecided application you can only vary the grounds of case and cannot send fresh application.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

help_please

Re: Can we apply for different category once refused

Post by help_please » Sat May 18, 2013 2:58 pm

shashin wrote:Hi I am on a tier 4 visa earlier n applied for tier 1 entrepreneur on october but still waiting for the decision. However I haven't heard anyone being granted with tier 1 entrepreneur so i assume the chance of refusal is hire and i want to know do we have right to apply again back to tier 4 once get refused or no. whereas my visa has been already expired on october.

shashin its wrong perception, as long as you meet the criteria...you will get good response, be positive...

shashin
Newly Registered

Post by shashin » Sat May 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Ya that's right but I heard that they r refusing the case on silly things like even no landline no. provided

help_please

Post by help_please » Sun May 19, 2013 4:21 pm

these thing defendable....