ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what are my options, if the third party bank does not put my

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dpr1979

what are my options, if the third party bank does not put my

Post by dpr1979 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 pm

hi
can any1 plz tell me what are my options if the third party bank cannot issue a letter with my name?

Also i cannot get the funds transferred to my account soon.

i need to apply for entry clearance.

Innovator UK 2013
Newly Registered

Re: what are my options, if the third party bank does not pu

Post by Innovator UK 2013 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 pm

dpr1979 wrote:hi
can any1 plz tell me what are my options if the third party bank cannot issue a letter with my name?

Its mandatory that name should mention in letter. And 2nd answer if u get visa u will have 3 years to invest in any businessess or setup new one.

Thanks

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Innovator UK 2013 wrote:
dpr1979 wrote:hi

Its mandatory that name should mention in letter. And 2nd answer if u get visa u will have 3 years to invest in any businessess or setup new one.

Thanks
Thanks but as the funds are in USA bank account and they do not help in issuing such a letter as they do not know me. they say its against their policy

now i am in a big situation dont know what to do in this case.

did any1 face a similar situation, any suggestions?

Innovator UK 2013
Newly Registered

Post by Innovator UK 2013 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Most cases now a days refused just becz third party and its complicated procedures.that personal opinion. Under your situation you need letter which is clearly stated that money is free disposable in uk ( your name mention ) as well.

Thanks

help_please

Post by help_please » Sat May 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Innovator UK 2013 wrote:Most cases now a days refused just becz third party and its complicated procedures.that personal opinion. Under your situation you need letter which is clearly stated that money is free disposable in uk ( your name mention ) as well.

Thanks
and don't forget them to write their contact details e.g.(phone number, address)

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Innovator UK 2013 wrote:Most cases now a days refused just becz third party and its complicated procedures.that personal opinion. Under your situation you need letter which is clearly stated that money is free disposable in uk ( your name mention ) as well.

Thanks

i have one option, the bank is ready to notarise a declaration made by the third party, that the funds are available for me to invest in the uk.
alongwith that i will also get a legal represantative to validate another declaration from the third party with the same details.

and get a bank letter stating that the funds are available for the third party to invest in uk

will this work?

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:42 pm

help_please wrote:

Thanks
and don't forget them to write their contact details e.g.(phone number, address)
that bit is already in the letters, thanks

Innovator UK 2013
Newly Registered

Post by Innovator UK 2013 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:48 pm

dpr1979 wrote:
help_please wrote:

Thanks
that bit is already in the letters, thanks

Your name is still required to avoide hassle or refusal on staement confirmation letter or amount confirmation letter..

Thanks