ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips - Employer moved to e-payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

darkhorse10

Payslips - Employer moved to e-payslips

Post by darkhorse10 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my ILR on June 6th 2013. My employer has moved from paper payslips to e-payslips this April. So What I have got at the moment is paper payslips from May'12 - March'13. For April and May, I have to take a printout. My employer cannot provide paper payslips anymore. So even if they give it would be a printout.

My department HR advisor said she can attest the printouts and also write a letter stating that we have moved to e-payslips from April onwards and can only provide attested self-printed copies of the payslips from the system.

Will that be alright with UKBA?

Thanks,
Nik

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Payslips - Employer moved to e-payslips

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm

darkhorse10 wrote:Hi,

I am planning to apply for my ILR on June 6th 2013. My employer has moved from paper payslips to e-payslips this April. So What I have got at the moment is paper payslips from May'12 - March'13. For April and May, I have to take a printout. My employer cannot provide paper payslips anymore. So even if they give it would be a printout.

My department HR advisor said she can attest the printouts and also write a letter stating that we have moved to e-payslips from April onwards and can only provide attested self-printed copies of the payslips from the system.

Thanks,
Nik
That's fine. In the letter from HR advisory that all Pay-slips are true and authentic copies as per company's payroll records.That's what I did for My PEO appointment.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

darkhorse10

Post by darkhorse10 » Sat May 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
That's fine. In the letter from HR advisory that all Pay-slips are true and authentic copies as per company's payroll records.That's what I did for My PEO appointment.
Thanks Kevin.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:02 pm

darkhorse10 wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
Nik
Should be fine and must work.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS