ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1(G) Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saq427

Tier 1(G) Dependent Visa

Post by saq427 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi Guys,

Currently I'm on tier 1(g) visa expires 2016, and i'm thinking to apply for dependent visa in august. I'm working through my ltd company and every month I take salary and dividends.

My question is while applying for dependent visa do I need to show all the company account, business bs, dividend vouchers, accountant letter.... like I showed for my application ???

or the list below is enough

1. 3 months Banks statements with showing more than £600 for dependent.
2. last 3 months pay slips & employment contract letter
3. Tenancy agreement
4. TB screening certificate for the dependent
5. Photocopies of your passport and BRP card.
6. Marriage certificate and wedding photos.

Please let me know... many thanks in advance.

Br

saq427

Post by saq427 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:09 pm

anyone ??

Seniors ??

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Sat May 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi Saq,

After obtaining my tier1 visa extension, I applied for my two dependents via postal application (in country) included only my bank statements and photocopy of my BRP card and passport page. Also included photocopy of tenancy agreement along with print out council tax payments. Nothing more than that. For my baby I included birth certificate. Applied on 14th of March and received BRP card for dependents on 15th April 2013
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

saq427

Post by saq427 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:13 pm

hi Karg,

thanks for the reply. so basically we don't have to show our source of incomes.. right ?

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 am

Hi,

As per guidance its not necessary to show proof of ur income when applying for dependents tier1 visa. I further assume there is/was no change in tier1 dependents visa requirements after 15th March 2013.
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

Sheyuami
Newly Registered

Post by Sheyuami » Sun May 19, 2013 11:45 am

HI Saq,
Just read thru ur query, while u applied for ur visa did u prove with dividend voucher.
We are applying visa with our own company same as yours and have loot of confusion in proving our salary slips and dividend.
Visa is for my 5 months old baby born in india applying for settlement. It would be great if you could tell me which all paper submitted to prove ur company and dividend details

Sheyuami
Newly Registered

please help

Post by Sheyuami » Sun May 19, 2013 11:45 am

HI Saq,
Just read thru ur query, while u applied for ur visa did u prove with dividend voucher.
We are applying visa with our own company same as yours and have loot of confusion in proving our salary slips and dividend.
Visa is for my 5 months old baby born in india applying for settlement. It would be great if you could tell me which all paper submitted to prove ur company and dividend details