ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal based on funds and Business contracts PLEASE HELP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Moneymaker
Newly Registered

Refusal based on funds and Business contracts PLEASE HELP

Post by Moneymaker » Sat May 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Hello everyone i hope you all are good.
Today i have been sent the documents from UKBA regarding the refusal of my Tier1 Entrepreneur visa. The reasons are as follows,

1) For the requirement of ENGAGED IN BUSINESS ACTIVITY although you have provided a job title that is listed in Appendix J as a Recruitment Consultant it does not meet the minimum requirement of NQF level 4 or above. The role you are working in as a Recruitment Consultant is listed on the Standard Occupational Classification as level 3.
Furthermore, you have provided no contracts detailing the services that your business offers to confirm that you are engaged in business activity as claimed. You have submitted an offer letter from the company XYZ, where you are working as a self employed employee but this letter does not confirm that you are engaged in the business as claimed.

2) Applicant has access to funds as required= 0 points:- You have claimed points for funds which are currently held overseas. The evidence you have supplied to establish that funds are being made available to you is not acceptable. Although you have provided a letter from the 3rd parties bank, XYZ this letter does not confirm that these funds can be freely transferred to the UK.

3) Funds held in regulated financial institution(s)= 0 points:- As you have been awarded 0 points for Applicant has access to funds as required, you have been awarded 0 points for all other attributes.

4) Funds disposable in the UK= 0 points:- As you have been awarded 0 points for Applicant has access to funds as required, you have been awarded 0 points for all other attributes.

Am i eligible for an appeal or a new application?
Is there a way to get new contract(s) with my existing company

I made my application on Jan 12 2013 and is the expiry date also. Now i have been refused to stay, did not get my passports etc yet. So how long am i allowed to stay from now?
Are there any specific solicitors i need to contact asap?
I do no want to leave UK at any cost.
You suggestions will really shape up my life .
Thank you one and all.
Last edited by Moneymaker on Sat May 18, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nehal321
Newly Registered

Post by nehal321 » Sat May 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Sorry to head about the refusal. Did u give the right of appeal? From which category u applied? And when your visa is expired?

Moneymaker
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Moneymaker » Sat May 18, 2013 8:13 pm

nehal321 wrote:Sorry to head about the refusal. Did u give the right of appeal? From which category u applied? And when your visa is expired?
I was on PSW and did not appeal yet as i got the letter today itself. It expired on jan 12 2013.