ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Application - My Findings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:28 am

niruv,
from bangalore...
Praveen

srikp

IntegraScreen

Post by srikp » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:41 am

freebirds wrote:hi what is this integrscreen.

my application is still pending. applied on march 16th at vfs hyd. still not received any info.
Integrascreen is a company that does pre-verification of authenticity of docs (degree, bank stt, property stt, PAN Card,etc) before submitting to EC. Not mandatory. EC will verify docs themselves (or may be through IntegraScreen) if we do not get the Integrascreen check done ourselves.

The vfs website says that EC will be processed fast track when we use this paid service of Integrascreen (Rs 5900)

It looks more or less like NARIC verification that we do ourselves rather than case worker to expedite the process. (Of course, it's almost mandatory now for NARIC check to be done by ourselves whereas Integrascreen is not.)

However I do not know how dependent EC is on IntegraScreen in verifying our degree, bank stts, etc. I felt EC verifies faster in most cases and we would only delay the process ourselves if we go through IntegraScreen and then EC - I am not too sure though (looking at delay of freebirds EC appln).
The catch I see is, if there's any additional months pay slips and additional month's bank statements that we need to send to EC that were not verified through IntegraScreen, then wil EC do all the checks again?
(as IntegraScreen takes a month for results and EC needs the latest bank stts and pay slips)
Then, are we not delaying the process ourselves?

I also do not understand why do we need to provide 2 years employment history for IntegraScreen; we need to provide them history of our employment details, managers, contact numbers, etc. EC does not need past employers except the details of employer for the period that we are claiming for.

niruv

Post by niruv » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:05 pm

HI pravtech,

Good to know that you applied form bangalore.
I am also planning to apply form bangalore.
Can you please give me some info about the EC process and about the covering letter.
I will be happy if you can PM your contact no.

Thanks!!
Niruv.

feb_hsmp

Post by feb_hsmp » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:16 pm

I feel that integra stuff of EC process is taking more time. I had applied on 30/03, but still status is the same, i.e. application submitted to BHC. This is more time consuming, then the actual HSMP approval from home office UK. We now need to have more patience.

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:32 pm

today i called up bhc chennai. thhey said, integra stuff is for only those who applied after march 29th. its a kind of verification of the docs.
i applied on march 16th and my situation is still pending verification with the bhc.

one thing wonders me is, i gave all laminated mark sheets etc. everything was laminated. donno if they had any doubt and send it for verification.

still waiting

umeshsethi

EC from Delhi- Are all HSMP docs needed or not.

Post by umeshsethi » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:34 am

Hello, i am applying for Entry Clearance soon.

Regarding the experience of those who have applied, it seems that many of you have NOT been asked to give all original HSMP documentation suppplied for getting approval , have you.

Also NNJ mentioned a proforma in Delhi, but whats the use of proforma unless you give them all HSMP docs as well ( which were initially given).

So , do we provide HSMP orginal documentation (ofcourse Approval letter needs to be provided as default) , or does it depend on mood of VFS guys ?

Also many of you mention bank balance for show of funds , can't we also show liquid funds in form of LIC, Mutual Fund, Fixed Deposits... etc,.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Regards
Umesh Sethi
Last edited by umeshsethi on Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Umesh Sethi

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:41 am

Umesh,

I guess you are applying for EC...Is that right?

1) The VFS did not ask for all the documents that I submitted for HSMP.
They asked for documents from their check lists.

2) See link below...for HSMP Proforma..

http://www.britishhighcommission.gov.uk ... 7170902275

3) You may show all your assets (Liquid+Immovable) with proper valuation for Illiquid assets...

Hope this helps...

NNJ10

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:30 am

nnj10 wrote:Umesh,

I guess you are applying for EC...Is that right?

1) The VFS did not ask for all the documents that I submitted for HSMP.
They asked for documents from their check lists.

2) See link below...for HSMP Proforma..

http://www.britishhighcommission.gov.uk ... 7170902275

3) You may show all your assets (Liquid+Immovable) with proper valuation for Illiquid assets...

Hope this helps...

NNJ10
Thanks mate. I am applying for EC , yes. Whats funny is that i remember some messages where all HSMP documentation was shown again during EC... guess they keep changing.

Also can u kindly tell if bank statements, FD receipts etc. are also in Xerox or are to be given original
I am guessing payslips, approval letter, passport are in originals anyways.

Thanks.
Umesh Sethi

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:25 am

Umesh,

The Bank Statements, FD...etc.. - in Original...

Paysleeps...approval letters...passport - in original..

ITR...Degree certificate etc.. -In Photocopy
Gets verified by the VFS..at theirc checking..counter prior to submitting the application.

NNJ10

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:41 am

Hi all,
one urgent query plz reply fast..i had applied for EC hsmp on 10th april tuesday,and the integra team has verified my details to my company,wer i was working..and the BHC team has asked the receptionalist of our company asking her official email ID to feedback the details of myn instead having the company ID..but her email ID isnt working properly now so, she couldnt reply back,,BHC team has told her to reply for the querys wat all they have sent...but she is unable to answer,,will it be a problem if she doesnt reply there queries???

wat option i have to feed them back???
plz clarify guys itz urgent.. :cry:
Praveen

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:20 am

plz reply guys,,shd i tell my employer to call INTEGRA for this issue??

thanks
Praveen

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:36 pm

guys,
today i recd cover from bhc. my ec was refused.

what i feared has happened. they checked my previous visit to uk and the ec officer wrote that u had hidden abt ur previous refusal of wpermit and hence am rejecting ur ec.

i am appealing again. pl advise if i need to send the original copies of my passport along with appeal letter.

am disappointed. i forgot to mention in the EC form, abt my previous refusal.

tell me whati shld do now

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:44 pm

Hi , sorry to hear about your refusal freebirds , but these things often happen ...be postive , work on your appeal ASAP

indian234

Post by indian234 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:49 pm

Hello everybody,

I got a mail from BHC to collect medical form from VFS. I request members to please throw some light on this about how many days it may take after medical tests. Before they sent medical form, they also checked with previous company. So, can i make sure that everything is alright or not. Any suggestion or advise is really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:49 pm

i am submitting my previos passports, previous wp letter and a letter explaning everything.

do i need to send my original passports for stamping or they will call me for interview and then give visa

VK82

Post by VK82 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:03 pm

indian234 wrote:Hello everybody,

I got a mail from BHC to collect medical form from VFS. I request members to please throw some light on this about how many days it may take after medical tests. Before they sent medical form, they also checked with previous company. So, can i make sure that everything is alright or not. Any suggestion or advise is really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Hi Indian 234,

Everything is absolutely fine and you are on the track to secure your UK VISA soon. I guess this medical will take 14 days and thereafter they will stamp your VISA. Medicals is one of the last formalities.

Can I ask you when did you apply for EC.

Regards.

indian234

Post by indian234 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi VK82,

Thanks for your reply. I applied on 29/3/2007 and it reached BHC on 30/3/2007.

regards

venkat_vv
Newly Registered

EC Fees

Post by venkat_vv » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:11 am

Hi,

I would like to know how much does the EC fee cost for, could u pl. let me know the fee details

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:24 am

Hi,

You can check this on VFS website.
http://www.vfs-uk.co.in/
NNJ10

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:47 am

friends,
today i went to vfs hyd to inquire abt the appeal.
they dont have any info reg appeal.
i did mistake in not mentioning abt my earlier rejection for extention of wp in 2002, in the current vaf1 form. and my ec got refused for same reason
am going to appeal tomorrow sending all the docs related to my previous rejection of wp extention and stuff..

anybody has any further info .pl help. i have one doubt whether to send all the degree,earnings again to bhc or just the passports.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 am

Hi Freebirds,

Sorry to hear about your rejection.

I would suggest you to enquire with the BHC or BDyHC directly regarding the procedure for the Appeal against the decision for EC; rather than hurrying up and sending the application again.

NNJ10[/img]

feb_hsmp

Post by feb_hsmp » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:03 am

Finally received my HSMP VISA for two years (until April 2009). My Entry clearance process took 17 days. i am feeling better today. Now i will have to go for medical tests.
I would like to say thank you to everybody. Initially it seemed a difficult task for me to get my HSMP visa.
Cheers,
Feb_hsmp

sanyam
Newly Registered

Post by sanyam » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:39 am

feb_hsmp wrote:Finally received my HSMP VISA for two years (until April 2009). My Entry clearance process took 17 days. i am feeling better today. Now i will have to go for medical tests.
I would like to say thank you to everybody. Initially it seemed a difficult task for me to get my HSMP visa.
Cheers,
Feb_hsmp
Congratulations feb_HSMP.
I have also applied for EC and status just shows "fwd to BHC". Can you please enlighten me that how much of finance is sufficient for EC to get through. I have earlier travelled to UK on WP as well. but the bank account does not have a respectable figure (1.5 L) i have also shown other investments though including my wife finances.

feb_hsmp

Post by feb_hsmp » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:35 pm

I had kept bank balance around 4 L, many people had suggested me to keep somewhere between 3.5 to 5

feb_hsmp

Post by feb_hsmp » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:38 pm

Query for medical test, Please share your experiences - i have not been told to go for medical examination. Does this mean it is not required as they have already given Visa. Just confused about this process.