ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (0) form enquiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

valeed.naim2

SET (0) form enquiry

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun May 19, 2013 10:29 am

Hello,

I am going to apply ILR through Tier1 (G) route. have confusion about the following question.

6.9 If you spent any part of the 5 year continuous period with leave to enter or remain in the Crown dependencies, please indicate below where and when this was:

IS THAT APPLICABLE TO ME. THANKS,

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: SET (0) form enquiry

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 19, 2013 1:16 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Hello,

I am going to apply ILR through Tier1 (G) route. have confusion about the following question.

6.9 If you spent any part of the 5 year continuous period with leave to enter or remain in the Crown dependencies, please indicate below where and when this was:

IS THAT APPLICABLE TO ME. THANKS,
It is not applicable to you,if you haven't lived there.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun May 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Thank Kevin,

Regarding employer letter for absences what are your recommendation.
Shall I get it from my employer like. TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN or Specific for UK BORDER AGENCY, SHEFFILED which looks more professional and recommended way. Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 19, 2013 1:50 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Thank Kevin,

Regarding employer letter for absences what are your recommendation.
Shall I get it from my employer like. TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN or Specific for UK BORDER AGENCY, SHEFFILED which looks more professional and recommended way. Thanks
I agree with you Totally Mate! I did all My letters addressed to Solihull PEO. Keep an extra Photo Copy of Employer's letters. CW will not return those letters to you,since it's addressed to them.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .