ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Degree Certificates... Kevin Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

valeed.naim2

ILR - Degree Certificates... Kevin Please help

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun May 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Hello,

In the SET (0) form Section Qualification Assessment asking about the Starting and Ending dates of qualification.

When I applied my tier 1 extension I have written wrong starting date of course by mistake which I have notice today when I am filling ILR application. It should be 15/09/2007 but I wrote 15/07/2007.

Just wondering shall I correct it in my ILR application and write the correct date or just write the same course start date which I have wrote in tier 1 extension application to avoid any confusion.

Kevin Please advise....

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR - Degree Certificates... Kevin Please help

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 19, 2013 4:29 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:Hello,

In the SET (0) form Section Qualification Assessment asking about the Starting and Ending dates of qualification.

When I applied my tier 1 extension I have written wrong starting date of course by mistake which I have notice today when I am filling ILR application. It should be 15/09/2007 but I wrote 15/07/2007.

Just wondering shall I correct it in my ILR application and write the correct date or just write the same course start date which I have wrote in tier 1 extension application to avoid any confusion.

Kevin Please advise....
It's a matter of 2 months. Write 15/07/2007. Now if you go to correct,then you need to give an explantion note ,if you want to do that go ahead.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

valeed.naim2

Post by valeed.naim2 » Sun May 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Kevin24 wrote:

Kevin Please advise....

It's a matter of 2 months. Write 15/07/2007. Now if you go to correct,then you need to give an explantion note ,if you want to do that go ahead.
Only problem with this I came in UK on 2/09/2007 as student visa and this date showing course has started earlier than my arrival.

What you think if i LEAVE IT BLANK .... Does it necessary to fill.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Sun May 19, 2013 5:53 pm

valeed.naim2 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

Kevin Please advise....

Only problem with this I came in UK on 2/09/2007 as student visa and this date showing course has started earlier than my arrival.

If that is the case, I suggest you indicate the correct date, then give an explanation note as earlier advised by KELVIN. It may be a gamble if you do otherwise. Though i had agreed with either option particularly the first which says you should repeat the mistake because of its insignificance but since the consequence of this has to do with your first entry in to UK ,besides that date ( date of entry) is an EYE CATCHER to the case worker in all cases.
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 pm

onabanjo wrote:
valeed.naim2 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

Kevin Please advise....

If that is the case, I suggest you indicate the correct date, then give an explanation note as earlier advised by KELVIN. It may be a gamble if you do otherwise. Though i had agreed with either option particularly the first which says you should repeat the mistake because of its insignificance but since the consequence of this has to do with your first entry in to UK ,besides that date ( date of entry) is an EYE CATCHER to the case worker in all cases.
Totally agree with You Mate!. Thank You.He should have mentioned the Date of Entry in the first instance.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .