ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Azeem007
Newly Registered

Post by Azeem007 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi karthick how are you brov? Have you got any update from home office

layla1234
Newly Registered

Post by layla1234 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:56 am

Lucapooka wrote:In essence, they want evidence that your self-employed income is from genuine work contracts, rather than a scam contrived to embellish your income points. It's usual for them to pursue this line of enquiry and nothing to worry about.
dear Lukapooka advise plz my tier 1 general was approved in may 2011 i used dividend of 25k along with i send P&l account of the company which mentioned total income of 35 k i joined as a director & share holder of my friend company he gave me this figures which accountant mentioned on P&L accounts later he kick me out of the company and in 2012 he closed the company without submitting annual accounts of the company and declared himself as Bankrupt since then i had no contact with him now i realized that he before me he draw himself dividend of 22k in March 2011 i was unaware of it as company bank account was on his name and he was the main owner, my concern is

i am worried that is it misleading to UKBA of giving 35 k operating income on P& l accounts submitted with my application through which i got dividend of 25 k while if the total dividend drawn by both directors amounted 47 k within those period .( he did not told me that he is also getting dividend and applying for tier 1 general before me in March 2011)

And that these dividend were drawn at the initial 8 months of company being incorporated ( not the final annual accounts )

P&L accounts i submitted with my application mentioned only my name as directors but did not mention his name ( while on company house records we both were appearing as directors )

though i am on ILR obtained under long residency rule and have nothing to do with tier1 general but what if on any stage later on ukba ask for these reasons or further documents or proof of the company what is my defense how i can justify myself ?

i am unable to provide any further document of the company as he closed the company and its bank account more than an year ago company bank account was under his name so i cannot access it. he has no contact with me i tried a lot but could not get hold of him

will i be responsible of not submitting company annual accounts to HMRC ( while i was resigned from directorship well before the annual accounts reaching date )

is it a deception or general mistake made by me showing only my name as director on company accounts submitted with the application .

is it deception or mistake to mention 35 k income and getting 25 k dividend for myself while the other director also had taken 22k dividend earlier before me

should both dividend be mentioned on the P&l accounts submitted with my application made in April 2011 .

the company which is closed and dissolved voluntary by the other main director, am i responsible to keep all the documentation & business details ?

( while i have paid all tax for my dividend and self employment to HMRC) and nothing is outstanding .

can UKBA make problems for not providing documents and proofs for the closed companies and businesses where you are not the direct sole owner ( just director and hold 100 shares )

PLZ GURUS MODERATORS OR ANY ONE ELSE EXPLAIN ME AS I AM REALLY WORRIED I hardly Got ILR after almost 11 years of struggle in UK canot afford any risk of deception what steps i can take to safe myself .