ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on SET(O) Form for SOC Code section

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vickskul
Newly Registered

Queries on SET(O) Form for SOC Code section

Post by vickskul » Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi all successful ILR applicants & Senior members!

I just wanted confirmation of what to put in the SET(O) form against following fields. It says You must complete ALL four of the boxes ..

SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes
your employment) : I can fill this as the new categorisation.

Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice
– hourly rate or annual salary) Per hour : The codes of practice does not mention per hour rate for my SOC code..as it does only mention per annum. so what to put here?

Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice Per annum
– hourly rate or annual salary) : Should this be the value from code or practise or the ACTUAL salary in line with the employer letter? I know the form mentions code of practice but just to confirm!!!

Number of hours this salary is based on : I don't know what to put here. Should this be total number of hours per year?? Is this mandatory? If I don't fill this, I can't fill 4 boxes. Should I pro-rate?

Number of weekly hours : should this be from code of practice or your personal number of weekly hours?

I would really appreciate responses on this.

Thanks very much!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Queries on SET(O) Form for SOC Code section

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm

vickskul wrote:Hi all successful ILR applicants & Senior members!

I just wanted confirmation of what to put in the SET(O) form against following fields. It says You must complete ALL four of the boxes ..

SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes
your employment) : I can fill this as the new categorisation.

Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice
– hourly rate or annual salary) Per hour : The codes of practice does not mention per hour rate for my SOC code..as it does only mention per annum. so what to put here?

Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice Per annum
– hourly rate or annual salary) : Should this be the value from code or practise or the ACTUAL salary in line with the employer letter? I know the form mentions code of practice but just to confirm!!!

Number of hours this salary is based on : I don't know what to put here. Should this be total number of hours per year?? Is this mandatory? If I don't fill this, I can't fill 4 boxes. Should I pro-rate?

Number of weekly hours : should this be from code of practice or your personal number of weekly hours?

I would really appreciate responses on this.

Thanks very much!
1. SOC Code Isn't there a nearest Match to your job duties?
2.I entered My actual salary Per Annum.
3.Actual again
4.Your weekly Hours into 52 Weeks
5.Your Actual Weekly Hours
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .