ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on SET(O) Form SOC Code section 5.5 HELP - PEO on 23!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinodt1347

Query on SET(O) Form SOC Code section 5.5 HELP - PEO on 23!

Post by vinodt1347 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi,

I have been seeing a few posts in this regard. Some advocate stating the rate of pay as per the Code of practice and others the actual pay. I rang up the UKBA but I think the person answering was just as unaware of what to do and advised me to talk to my HR. Further probing - she asked me to put the pay as per the code of practice.
This doesnt make much sense. They already have this information - why do we need to fill it out again. It makes sense to give the actual salary.

Any opinions? My interview is on 23!! help.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Query on SET(O) Form SOC Code section 5.5 HELP - PEO on

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:39 pm

vinodt1347 wrote:Hi,

I have been seeing a few posts in this regard. Some advocate stating the rate of pay as per the Code of practice and others the actual pay. I rang up the UKBA but I think the person answering was just as unaware of what to do and advised me to talk to my HR. Further probing - she asked me to put the pay as per the code of practice.
This doesnt make much sense. They already have this information - why do we need to fill it out again. It makes sense to give the actual salary.

Why do you wait till the last moment to ask this? All figures I enterd were actuals. CW did not ask any questions.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

vinodt1347

Post by vinodt1347 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Kevin24 wrote:

Why do you wait till the last moment to ask this? All figures I enterd were actuals. CW did not ask any questions.
Thanks will use actuals..

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:55 pm

vinodt1347 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

Thanks will use actuals..
CW will check these figures with your Employers letter, SOC Code List and Pay slips.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .