ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What does an interview call mean?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

last_resort
Newly Registered

Post by last_resort » Tue May 21, 2013 2:32 am

Hi Guys,

What does an interview call mean - this is especially for those who have given an interview.

Does it mean that papers/SOC qualification/business idea/bank statement/ contracts are 'ACCEPTED' by UKBA and they just want to confirm that you are genuine?

OR

I should take more papers with me and what documents should I take with me?

Best wishes,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: What does an interview call mean?

Post by rehan01 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:17 am

nothing is accepted, you have to appear in interview and prove that you are genuine and genuinely running a business and know in and out about your business.

regards
last_resort wrote:Hi Guys,

What does an interview call mean - this is especially for those who have given an interview.

Does it mean that papers/SOC qualification/business idea/bank statement/ contracts are 'ACCEPTED' by UKBA and they just want to confirm that you are genuine?

OR

Best wishes,

nils

Post by nils » Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 am

nothing is accepted, you have to appear in interview and prove that you are genuine and genuinely running a business and know in and out about your business.

regards

last_resort wrote:
Hi Guys,

OR

Best wishes,

Hi Rehan & Last_Resort

Agree with you Rehan. As i didn't take any business plan and interviewer asked for Business Plan- I said i don't have. . Just Business A/C and 50K A/C statement.

Just got Visa last Friday.

Application Details-

Applied :- 14-12-2012
Bio Metric :- 15-01-2013
Interview :- 29-04-2013
Approval :- 14-05-2013
Document and BRP Receive : - 18-05-2013 & 20-05-2013

Thanks
Nils