ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP EC - INTEGRA VERFICATION

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blooking
Newly Registered

HSMP EC - INTEGRA VERFICATION

Post by blooking » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:42 pm

i have heard that vfs has now made verfication of all documents mandatory by a company called integra? is this true and does it involve addtional cost? the integra checklist is comprehensive so not sure if i could supply all those documents i.e. candidate seat number roll number etc

niruv

Post by niruv » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:49 pm

How did you get integra check list.
Can you please share it?

Thanks!!
Niruv

blooking
Newly Registered

integra

Post by blooking » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:04 pm

agent told me its mandatory from today, go to the vfs india website and you can see the integra link (however the website says it not mandatory) the website will also provide you with the check list, so i am not sure since the agent showed me a email from vfs that was sent to all agents

srikp

Post by srikp » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:29 am

Can we go for the IntegraScreen checking first (by paying 5900Rs) and then apply for EC at a later time (say, after a month or two after getting the IntegraScreen results)?

VK82

Post by VK82 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:41 am

srikp wrote:Can we go for the IntegraScreen checking first (by paying 5900Rs) and then apply for EC at a later time (say, after a month or two after getting the IntegraScreen results)?
Currently integra screen verification is mandatory and free of charge. We need to provide VFS people copies of almost all our documents especially the docs we provided for HSMP.

This will take 16-18 working days and then BHC will take its time to make a decision.

Regards.