ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Here we go, most silly refusal ever !!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

omairsunny
Newly Registered

Here we go, most silly refusal ever !!!

Post by omairsunny » Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 am

Morning every one,
Here we got what was expected as per home office current discrimination and ignorance towards ent visa and as a result , dozens of genuine entrepreneurs are getting victimised . Quick time line Is
- applied as team on 15 jan 2013
- bio given 10th feb
- funds held in my own personal account abroad
- IT support and marketing business
- each and every single document provided as per HO requirement including contract, advertising material, business cards, bank statements etc etc

Received a letter of refusal today by some school drop out case worker and what they objected is
1 - the bank's regulatory authority , non transferable funds and above all, the bank does not state that funds are available for my partner as well :)
MY ANSWER -> I gave them about six letters from the bank who holds my funds that the bank is regulated by the state bank of my country and is fully regulated in all aspects by country's financial institution. Also my declaration on affidavit confirms availability of funds to my partner. Moreover an official email from the banks president confirms transferability of funds any where in the world. Also my funds are in a current account and as per current accounts definition any where in the world, it can be operated and funds held are moveable in any part of the world!!!!

2 - There is no email address of the company I did contract with :(
MY ANSWER -> if the case worker is not lazy enough to look at the business cards I provide with clients email address, website address , fax , phone number etc then there is no way you need to ask about it !!!
Hence Is the situation and I am given ten days to appeal against the decision, I request to the concerned members of the forum to give their valuable feedback on any strategic aspect to tackle these laughable objections over my application, thanks in advAnce
-

HeretoHelp

Re: Here we go, most silly refusal ever !!!

Post by HeretoHelp » Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 am

omairsunny wrote:Morning every one,
Here we got what was expected as per home office current discrimination and ignorance towards ent visa and as a result , dozens of genuine entrepreneurs are getting victimised . Quick time line Is
- bio given 10th feb
- each and every single document provided as per HO requirement including contract, advertising material, business cards, bank statements etc etc

Received a letter of refusal today by some school drop out case worker and what they objected is
1 - the bank's regulatory authority , non transferable funds and above all, the bank does not state that funds are available for my partner as well :)
MY ANSWER -> I gave them about six letters from the bank who holds my funds that the bank is regulated by the state bank of my country and is fully regulated in all aspects by country's financial institution. Also my declaration on affidavit confirms availability of funds to my partner. Moreover an official email from the banks president confirms transferability of funds any where in the world. Also my funds are in a current account and as per current accounts definition any where in the world, it can be operated and funds held are moveable in any part of the world!!!!

MY ANSWER -> if the case worker is not lazy enough to look at the business cards I provide with clients email address, website address , fax , phone number etc then there is no way you need to ask about it !!!
Hence Is the situation and I am given ten days to appeal against the decision, I request to the concerned members of the forum to give their valuable feedback on any strategic aspect to tackle these laughable objections over my application, thanks in advAnce
-
Sorry to hear about your refusal. As far as I can see you are not the only one getting the silly reasons so don't worry you definitely can win your appeal.

I just wanted to know if you had any interview?

annoyed

Post by annoyed » Tue May 21, 2013 12:00 pm

My suggestion:

IF YOU ARE GENUINE, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH A COUNTRY AND PAY TAXES WHERE YOU ARE NOT BEING TRUSTED UPON.

I have been refused for deception after 5 years' legal stay and loads of tax. Waiting to hear on my appeal.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=860
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=annoyed

You have to care for yourself in first place OR REGRET.

Think!!!

You may get a better opportunity in your own country.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 pm

- bio given 10th feb

-
Quickly write a strong cover letter pointing out the issues/errors you think they have made with the decision and send to the case worker address in Sheffield or write to the Lead guy in charge. you will get his contact from that letter update that was sent to everyone hopefully they will check and get back to asap. Maybe the case worker still had a hang over with his 6 pounds /hr pay.

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Tue May 21, 2013 12:30 pm

- bio given 10th feb

-
Hi Sorry for refusal. In, bank letter has you mentioned the funds are available for you and your partner as well.

omairsunny
Newly Registered

Post by omairsunny » Tue May 21, 2013 12:35 pm

monolyte wrote:
- bio given 10th feb

-
Quickly write a strong cover letter pointing out the issues/errors you think they have made with the decision and send to the case worker address in Sheffield or write to the Lead guy in charge. you will get his contact from that letter update that was sent to everyone hopefully they will check and get back to asap. Maybe the case worker still had a hang over with his 6 pounds /hr pay.
@ Heretohelp-> no Interview call mAte so they went straight to this refusal
@ annoyed -> feel so sorry about you as well but trust in God and fight back and return all the hardships back to them with interest when you get your ILR ( you got what I mean ;)
@ monolyte -> thanks a lot for the help , good luck to you as we'll !!

My quick question is should I go to the appeal court to tell the judge that how useless the Entrepreneur visa department of the home office is or do a written appeal ? What do you guys suggest as of the situation today ??? Cheers

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Tue May 21, 2013 1:43 pm

My quick question is should I go to the appeal court to tell the judge that how useless the Entrepreneur visa department of the home office is or do a written appeal ? What do you guys suggest as of the situation today ??? Cheers[/quote]

Go ahead with your oral appeal, it will be a walk over. the only problem is the amount of time wasting involved.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:53 pm

If you feel that your grounds of appeal are solid then certainly you need to lodge appeal. good luck
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Tue May 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal but as per my understanding and as someone who recently got visa as a group, the main and most important point for group applicants is the money must be in joint account not a single person account. You made a deadly mistake by keeping the money in an account that is only in ur name not ur other partner name. Now tht doesnt matter wht type of letter u got from bank. The main point is the bank statement is showing ur name only.
The rest, best of luck for appeal

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Tue May 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Dear Omairsunny:

I can understand your disagreement with decision and I therefore would suggest to go in an oral appeal to clarify before the tribunal about your correct circumstances against the refusal.There is no right of an administrative review because your application has been decided as in country which extends you the right of appeal.If you still wish to file a miscellinious application in order to highlight them their fault,i don't think this will help you or benefit you rather than waste of time.

I understand there is definitely a next queue for an appeal but this is a legal way to your success and explain as much as you can in your appeal rather than to explain in your misc:application.An appeal has a binding decision through a legal calculation in light of your facts,circumstances and more than most the immigration law,however,your misc:application will be handled by those staff of whom you are already disagreed in a way in which their code of practice allows them.I cannot see any decision overturned through as such applications.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Wed May 22, 2013 2:54 am

- bio given 10th feb

-
My friend i have made the same mistake
we applied as a team psw route n money held in uk accounts. both had money held in their personal uk accounts 25 k each.

reasons for refusal:

1. no letter has been provided to prove that we both hav access to 50k so no point been awarded.
2. no landline number is provided

now there r two things one is as per policy guidance we both shud have access to 50 k which is not in my cae n even in urs aswell.
second thing is that we r applying as a team member then y we need joint account as long as 50k is available for both of us...

now we r joining each other accounts to show that we have access to 50k n sending a revised contract with landline number but em really confuse that wat will be the outcome of appeal.

hope for best n go for appeal....

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:17 pm

what do you expect from a country that is in sloth.
People here just want benefits, and benefits are paid out of taxes that we immigrants pay.

A country where the Govt encourages people to join as apperentices !!
I havent heard of any other country where Govt encourages you to work before finishing Uni.
Not from where I come atleast.

Well when that happens then this is the sort of people who get to take decisions simply because they are 'British' LOL.

Britishness has become a synonym for the word Laziness and Stupidity.

Someone on this forum accused me of scaremongering and accusing caseworkers as school dropouts who dont even understand their own mother toungue(English) well !

Well i dont think that person has anything to say now.. :)

For you mate. Send a strongly worded letter to the UKBA, to the immigration minister and home secretary(Tired Mrs May) and to your Local MP. Trust me it helps talking to your local MP.