ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused and appealed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Genuineguy
Newly Registered

Refused and appealed

Post by Genuineguy » Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi i got refused as ukba send an enquiry related my bank account statements and i replied back by sending them the documents they needed but now they refused stating they never received any documents from my side and gave me the option of appeal. I appealed and i got an hearing date after 3 months which is really frustrating . Did it happen to anybody like that the ukba never received any documents as i got the post office tracking number and receipt on which i m appealing back . Any help will be really appreciated . Thanks[/b]

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue May 21, 2013 1:35 pm

did you apply through a lawyer or did you submit your application yourself?

Genuineguy
Newly Registered

Post by Genuineguy » Tue May 21, 2013 1:59 pm

I appealed myself

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue May 21, 2013 2:07 pm

i am referring to your original application. did you do it yourself or through a lawyer?

I am guessing that you also got an email asking you to send the required docs to them.

if you are so sure you sent the docs to UKBA, why not scan the bank statement as well as a copy of the royal mail postage receipt and send them to the case handler via email asking for an administrative review and also letting them know that you are happy to post the documents again.

Genuineguy
Newly Registered

Post by Genuineguy » Tue May 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Sorry i did it through my solicitor .
And can i do it like send the docs to ukba and tell them to review it again thanks

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue May 21, 2013 2:55 pm

are YOU VERY SURE that your lawyer posted the documents.

i doubt he did :?

Genuineguy
Newly Registered

Post by Genuineguy » Tue May 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Yes i did post the documents through royal mail through the special delivery by 9am

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue May 21, 2013 2:58 pm

ok.

like i said in my previous post: if you are so sure you sent the docs to UKBA, why not scan the bank statement as well as a copy of the royal mail postage receipt and send them to the case handler via email asking for an administrative review and also letting them know that you are happy to post the documents again.

Genuineguy
Newly Registered

Post by Genuineguy » Tue May 21, 2013 3:04 pm

I provided my email address to them but they never mailed me and they sent the refusal letter through post , can i send all my documents to the ukba adress as i know the casehandler name as i already sent the docs before to him.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue May 21, 2013 3:30 pm

ike i said in my previous post: if you are so sure you sent the docs to UKBA, why not scan the bank statement as well as a copy of the royal mail postage receipt and send them to the case handler via email asking for an administrative review and also letting them know that you are happy to post the documents again

u keep asking the same question and i keep repeating the same thing

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:51 pm

You must have all the recorded delivery receipts/post office receipts and if you have been given the right of appeal then you can appeal the decision.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Genuineguy
Newly Registered

Post by Genuineguy » Tue May 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi ... Ok i will do that thanks .. Really appreciate.

Genuineguy
Newly Registered

Post by Genuineguy » Tue May 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi . I already appealed as i got proof on me but i got the hearing date after 3 months which is really frustrating