ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success at Sheffield PEO 20th May

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maidy

Success at Sheffield PEO 20th May

Post by maidy » Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks to all those who shared their experience/opinion to guide others and in continuation of same I like to share mine below,

Appointment at Sheffield PEO 20th May 09:00am for myself only. I was the 3rd person to enter in the office at 08:35am.
Security checks, Token issued , Documents taken, payment made then about 45 min wait and being called for Biometrics.
10:45am Caseworker called my Token No. and told me that she gone through all my documents and all looks O.K but she needs about an hour time to decide the application and if I have any question I can ask. I had no questions but I told her that figures which need to be cross-checked are highlighted already and if she needs anything additional she can come and ask me as I have additional documents with me but I attached only those which I thought was enough for meeting their requirements. Then she asked me for photocopies which I handed over (I told them that I have all the photocopies when they first took the originals).
After an hour I was informed by her that my application is approved but there is some problem with Biometrics and I need to do it again. 15 minutes after biometrics she gave my approval letter with all originals.(12:00) 3 n half hours total time. Not bad good service overall. No question being asked at all.

Following is a List of Documents for my ILR application which is based on
HSMP 2years + Tier-1 (General) 3 years.

PEO Booking Receipt
Application Form SET(O) with Two Pictures
Valid Passport

• Life in UK Test Pass Notification Letter
• Tier-1 Approval Letter
• Criminal Disclosure
• Self written absence letter. Because these absence were not work related.

Salaried Employment
• 12 Payslips.
• Bank statement for those 12 months period.
• P-60 for last 4 years one P-45 from previous employer
• Employer Ref. Letter

Self-Employment (Sole Trader ebay Business Seller)
• HMRC Self Employment registration letter showing UTR
• Accountants’ Letter
• Un-Audited Accounts.
• Business Bank Statement.
• Monthly Paypal Financial Summary Statements and Detail statement of transactions.
• Monthly Summary of paypal withdrawals into bank account from Accountant.
• HMRC online account status page showing nothing is due on account of income-tax.

Further to this, I had a traffic offence dated back in Jan-2010 (before my Tier-1 application) for which I was sentenced by the Court (fine £600 (all Paid) + 6 points). I declare the same in application forms.

Thanks to everyone and good luck to all those applying in future.
Maddy

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Congratulations. Thank you for posting your Experience. CW would have been definitely impressed ,you giving the Criminality Disclosure. But they do their own checks.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

maidy

Post by maidy » Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks Kevin! Well i dont know if she was impressed or not but i tried to organise my file in an easilay understandable way and i think it did work as i was not asked any questions and i belive i was the first or 2nd person whose process was completed by 12:00. As long as Disclouser is concerned, I didn't get it for this purpose. My employer applied for this as they do it every 5 years. i received it last week so i decided to include in my file.

Cheers.
Maddy

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Good luck
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:12 pm

maidy wrote:Thanks Kevin! Well i dont know if she was impressed or not but i tried to organise my file in an easilay understandable way and i think it did work as i was not asked any questions and i belive i was the first or 2nd person whose process was completed by 12:00. As long as Disclouser is concerned, I didn't get it for this purpose. My employer applied for this as they do it every 5 years. i received it last week so i decided to include in my file.

Cheers.
That's right. If you Organize your documents nicely and give them the photocopies ,CWs are very happy. :D .Enjoy your ILR.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Mon May 20, 2013 8:43 pm

how many days of absence in total? and how many were unpaid?

maidy

Post by maidy » Mon May 20, 2013 9:09 pm

177 days in total all paid.

cheers
Maddy

wordable

Post by wordable » Mon May 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Congratulations Maidy!

: :D :D :D

onabanjo

Re: Success at Sheffield PEO 20th May

Post by onabanjo » Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

maidy wrote:Thanks to all those who shared their experience/opinion to guide others and in continuation of same I like to share mine below,

Appointment at Sheffield PEO 20th May 09:00am for myself only. I was the 3rd person to enter in the office at 08:35am.
Security checks, Token issued , Documents taken, payment made then about 45 min wait and being called for Biometrics.
10:45am Caseworker called my Token No. and told me that she gone through all my documents and all looks O.K but she needs about an hour time to decide the application and if I have any question I can ask. I had no questions but I told her that figures which need to be cross-checked are highlighted already and if she needs anything additional she can come and ask me as I have additional documents with me but I attached only those which I thought was enough for meeting their requirements. Then she asked me for photocopies which I handed over (I told them that I have all the photocopies when they first took the originals).
After an hour I was informed by her that my application is approved but there is some problem with Biometrics and I need to do it again. 15 minutes after biometrics she gave my approval letter with all originals.(12:00) 3 n half hours total time. Not bad good service overall. No question being asked at all.

Following is a List of Documents for my ILR application which is based on
HSMP 2years + Tier-1 (General) 3 years.

PEO Booking Receipt
Application Form SET(O) with Two Pictures
Valid Passport

• Life in UK Test Pass Notification Letter
• Tier-1 Approval Letter
• Criminal Disclosure
• Self written absence letter. Because these absence were not work related.

Salaried Employment
• 12 Payslips.
• Bank statement for those 12 months period.
• P-60 for last 4 years one P-45 from previous employer
• Employer Ref. Letter

Self-Employment (Sole Trader ebay Business Seller)
• HMRC Self Employment registration letter showing UTR
• Accountants’ Letter
• Un-Audited Accounts.
• Business Bank Statement.
• Monthly Paypal Financial Summary Statements and Detail statement of transactions.
• Monthly Summary of paypal withdrawals into bank account from Accountant.
• HMRC online account status page showing nothing is due on account of income-tax.

Further to this, I had a traffic offence dated back in Jan-2010 (before my Tier-1 application) for which I was sentenced by the Court (fine £600 (all Paid) + 6 points). I declare the same in application forms.

Thanks to everyone and good luck to all those applying in future.
Congratulations. Enjoy your ILR and thanks for stating your experience :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

drdh4
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by drdh4 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi there congrats on ur ilr,

this is behalf of friend of mine-
could you plz tell me how did u book d peo appointment?? he tried 6-7 times after 12am but no luck yet.he got about 4 weeks left for his visa exp date. Is there any easy way of booking this?

Thanks in advance.

vijaybhaiuna
Newly Registered

Re: Success at Sheffield PEO 20th May

Post by vijaybhaiuna » Tue May 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Hi Mandy,

Congratulations on your ILR.

Can you please advise what did you fill in Section 3 (page 9 of the application form Set (O)); is it Tier1 or HSMP?

Many thanks in advance.

Jim

GenX

Post by GenX » Tue May 21, 2013 11:48 pm

drdh4 wrote:Hi there congrats on ur ilr,

this is behalf of friend of mine-
could you plz tell me how did u book d peo appointment?? he tried 6-7 times after 12am but no luck yet.he got about 4 weeks left for his visa exp date. Is there any easy way of booking this?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, ask your friend to try after 1 am. The appointments are available 42 days in advance.

maidy

Post by maidy » Wed May 22, 2013 8:05 am

vijaybhaiuna wrote:Hi Mandy,

Congratulations on your ILR.

Can you please advise what did you fill in Section 3 (page 9 of the application form Set (O)); is it Tier1 or HSMP?

Many thanks in advance.

Jim
Section A
Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document) because i had HSMP 2008-10 then switched to Tier 1.G 2010-13
Maddy