ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required documents for Naturalisation- Self Employed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newguest13
Newly Registered

Required documents for Naturalisation- Self Employed

Post by newguest13 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi,

Could anyone kindly pass me the information on list of required documents for self employed British Naturalisation Application form that I have to enclose.

It is more appreciated if any information from who has recently applied.

Thanks in Advance!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Required documents for Naturalisation- Self Employed

Post by Amber » Tue May 21, 2013 4:55 pm

newguest13 wrote:Hi,

Could anyone kindly pass me the information on list of required documents for self employed British Naturalisation Application form that I have to enclose.

It is more appreciated if any information from who has recently applied.

Thanks in Advance!
The most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account and the other standard documents as per http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... orm_an.pdf page 15
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

anzd

Post by anzd » Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Sorry to hi-jack this thread. But if I am applying for citizenship, at the end of year, and got ILR through UK Ancestry and am self employed, do I also have to submit those documents, or does it only apply to people applying for citizenship solely on being self employed. Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 pm

anzd wrote:Sorry to hi-jack this thread. But if I am applying for citizenship, at the end of year, and got ILR through UK Ancestry and am self employed, do I also have to submit those documents, or does it only apply to people applying for citizenship solely on being self employed. Thanks
You do not apply due to being self-employed, the self-employed documents are to show tax paid. See the AN guide.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.