ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa

Post by JUNOON007 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 am

I have got a letter to attend an interview.
My question is that do i have to take any more documents with me as I have already had a detail query about the further documents in March which i provided?
Also I heard that they ask that where these funds come from?we are an entrepreneur team and my partner has already got his visa so do i need to tell them that where my partner got his money?or just that 25k are my partner's money?

Help appreciated..
Thanks

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Take a biz plan with you and previously submitted docs

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

Post by JUNOON007 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:53 pm

@ babylondoner Thanks for your reply....one more thing i have invested some money in the mean time do i have to take some detail of that or should i just take the previously submitted documents....

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 24, 2013 6:35 pm

You will be asked during the interview if you've inveted anything. All you need to do is answer and also explain this in the biz plan.

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

Post by JUNOON007 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Thanks for your reply...so i dont need to take any proof of investment I just have to explain thm where i have invested?Also should i take a fresh bank statement or any further contract?

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:23 pm

JUNOON007 - During the interview if you say that you have invested funds then its always better to carry the documents confirming investment.

You can also carry the latest bank statement and new contracts if any.

This will make your business look genuine as you are getting new contracts and you have invested some money too.

Hope this helps