ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranali321

gardazi76

Post by imranali321 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:23 pm

when did u applied
Last edited by imranali321 on Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imranali321

gardazi76

Post by imranali321 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:48 pm

pls check ur inbox

Arslaan
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Arslaan » Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Hiraumar wrote:Devils the email addresses you provided is really helpful they told me decision has already been made on 16th they gave Royal Mail tracking ref as wel but not telling what's the decision
Glad to help my fellow forum members....

yashraj123
Newly Registered

Post by yashraj123 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:13 am

HELLO Everyone,

Its been quite a difficult journey so far since the time I applied for my Entrepreneur's Visa considering the fact that I left my job a month prior to my application. I received one reply in March updating me about the changes in rules since 30th Jan 2013 and telling me that UKBA will contact me in the coming weeks for more information but I havent received anything yet. I called the UKBA enquiry Dep twice after the six months period but was told the application is in process each time.
I have applied under the PSW category on 27th September 2012. Received the Biometric on 1st October.
I have started a Marketing Consultancy targeting companies in UK and India. but the first contract that I submitted was for a local Imitation Jewelry Shop where I would be marketing their products locally and also on the Internet. But I have moved on and am focusing on targeting more of the International Marketing Business that I wish to establish.
Could you guys help me with,
How should I go about my reply if asked for further evidence regarding my business?
and what should be my next step to help UKBA take a decision in my favor
It would be nice to see a genuine reply since I have reached a point of no return in the last 8 months.
Regards
Yashraj

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 am

yashraj123 wrote:HELLO Everyone,

Its been quite a difficult journey so far since the time I applied for my Entrepreneur's Visa considering the fact that I left my job a month prior to my application. I received one reply in March updating me about the changes in rules since 30th Jan 2013 and telling me that UKBA will contact me in the coming weeks for more information but I havent received anything yet. I called the UKBA enquiry Dep twice after the six months period but was told the application is in process each time.
I have applied under the PSW category on 27th September 2012. Received the Biometric on 1st October.
I have started a Marketing Consultancy targeting companies in UK and India. but the first contract that I submitted was for a local Imitation Jewelry Shop where I would be marketing their products locally and also on the Internet. But I have moved on and am focusing on targeting more of the International Marketing Business that I wish to establish.
Could you guys help me with,
How should I go about my reply if asked for further evidence regarding my business?
and what should be my next step to help UKBA take a decision in my favor
It would be nice to see a genuine reply since I have reached a point of no return in the last 8 months.
Regards
Yashraj
Please post it in a new thread and admins will surely help you. this is not a correct place to post
Thanks

yashraj123
Newly Registered

Post by yashraj123 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Thanks for the reply..with the blessings of my parents, I received my BRP today dated 17/05/13..thank you for your support guys..and I wish everyone luck with their application !
Regards
Yashraj

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Tue May 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Congrats yashraj

tier1enterpreneur

Missed Delivery

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 pm

I am literally going to "die or kill myself"...
I missed the delivery.....
Waited for almost 8 months n when you miss the delivery is pain killing.
Ok guys I am a little freaked out as I checked with UKBA they gave me the ref no. and it was delivered yesterday from their end and was told would take atleast 3-4 days so i assumed the result will be with me by tomo max day after.
Now i checked as sson as I entered home the ref no. is the same as provided by the ukba.
But it says the item is a letter n not a parcel.
I am wondering if its a refusal letter or letter of acceptance. The suspense is killing me... It says i can go collect it earliest by thurs no before then that.
Do we get the passports later or i dont know why they sent a letter and not my passport do u guys think it may be a refusal letter ?
godddddddddd help me ......
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

i_am_sultan
Newly Registered

Re: Missed Delivery

Post by i_am_sultan » Tue May 21, 2013 5:26 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:I am literally going to "die or kill myself"...
Ok guys I am a little freaked out as I checked with UKBA they gave me the ref no. and it was delivered yesterday from their end and was told would take atleast 3-4 days so i assumed the result will be with me by tomo max day after.
Now i checked as sson as I entered home the ref no. is the same as provided by the ukba.
I am wondering if its a refusal letter or letter of acceptance. The suspense is killing me... It says i can go collect it earliest by thurs no before then that.
Do we get the passports later or i dont know why they sent a letter and not my passport do u guys think it may be a refusal letter ?
You can get it today just go to your local delivery office before closing time bcz at the end of day postman leave all undelivered items at local delivery office best of luck hope you ll get a positive decision.

my_friend

Re: Missed Delivery

Post by my_friend » Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:I am literally going to "die or kill myself"...

im sure its ur BRP card..as i got mine in a letter attached and i got my passport and other documents a day later....

tier1enterpreneur

bad luck

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 pm

no could not get it. Went there asked to come tomo !!!! fingers crossed !!!!
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Tue May 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Tier1 entrepreneur exactly same situation in my case they said on 16th they made decision and its a letter I waited whole day yesterday and today as well but nothing came up so tensed what's in the letter
They said if I didn't receive by 23rd then I need to inform them

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Tue May 21, 2013 11:49 pm

I know rite !!!!!
i know for a matter of fact that its here but i need to wait and collect it tomorrow !!! hopefully its in the post office to collect tomo !!!!
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 am

something else i need to know...when i would be applying for ILR do i need to provide evidence of council tax that i have paid...

is it mandatory...coz currently i am living in the shared accommodation and the council tax is included in the rent....

does the council tax need to be in my name ....

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am

my-friend @ did you receive your BRP through Royal Mail or DX??

removed user

Post by removed user » Wed May 22, 2013 2:06 am

Biometric comes through DX - Is your previous visa expired?

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed May 22, 2013 2:27 am

No I still got visa till 2014

removed user

Post by removed user » Wed May 22, 2013 2:36 am

I do not want to disappoint you, but i think it is the refusal as they have returned your documents without right to appeal and will ask you to reapply. I hope this is not true but this is what i am assuming.

tbtheodorebagwell
Newly Registered

Post by tbtheodorebagwell » Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 am

Devilz wrote:Here are the email addresses to contact regarding status of your application...

T1EntrepreneurAdmin@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Clare.Fisher2@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

My solicitor gave these, it might help in getting up to date info....
While a few people who sent out an email have said they received an update on their application, I just had a reply from Clare Fisher stating that she cannot provide an update on the progress of the application. Has anyone else had a similar reply? Also, the ones who did receive a reply stating that a decision had been made on their application, can you please confirm which email address did you receive the reply from please?

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:32 am

tbtheodorebagwell wrote:
Devilz wrote:Here are the email addresses to contact regarding status of your application...

While a few people who sent out an email have said they received an update on their application, I just had a reply from Clare Fisher stating that she cannot provide an update on the progress of the application. Has anyone else had a similar reply? Also, the ones who did receive a reply stating that a decision had been made on their application, can you please confirm which email address did you receive the reply from please?
Hello

Tell u the truth there is no way we can get status of application

I got same reply Clair said waiting for the second stage
And other email reply was its only for people who got interview calls

People got reply positive as its was on the system after approval only thing was they were lucky to send email on right time

Rest of us have to wait wait and wait

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 am

[quote="kamilanwar"]I do not want to disappoint you, but i think it is the refusal as they have returned your documents without right to appeal and will ask you to reapply. I hope this is not true but this is what i am assuming.[/quote]

I still don't know yet just pray for all of us thanks

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:00 am

Hira our prays not doing anything on us how can our prayers help others

Anyways best of luck don't worry u well get it sooner or later

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 am

Gardazi786@ sometimes other prayers work more so please pray for us thank you

Drabie123
Newly Registered

Post by Drabie123 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 am

tbtheodorebagwell wrote:

I got d same reply both from Clare and the Tier1 Admin team. Refered me to the website on how to check the status of my application. Unhelpful really. Wish these people understands what its like being in our situation.

stevoxf
Newly Registered

received refusal letter today

Post by stevoxf » Wed May 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi all,
My application time line is:

Application sent:20 Nov /50K/ PSW route
Bio:30 Nov
Refusal Letter:22 May
No quarry at all.

Me and my team member both have 25K in personal accounts in UK and gave consent letters to each other for use of funds. The letters were signed by a solicitor.

Reason of refusal: Only objection is that we could not have access to 50K, the consent letter not fulfill the requirement. According to UKBA, we should provide bank letters for the access of 25K in other team member also. the Uk banks not provide this type of letter.

I was given the chance of appeal, but my team member not, as he has leave to remain in Uk for more than 1 Y.

Can any one please help to clear the following points:

1-Chances of success, if i go in appeal.

2-Can i reapply after launching the appeal?

3-Can my team member claim to get a chance of appeal now?

4-If after appeal, i get visa, then how it will effect on my team member case? Can he claim visa on the grounds of my successful appeal, as the we both got refusal on the same reason, access of funds.

Best wishes fo all.