ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranali321

Post by imranali321 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Drabie123 wrote:
tbtheodorebagwell wrote:
Devilz wrote:Here are the email addresses to contact regarding status of your application...

T1EntrepreneurAdmin@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Clare.Fisher2@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

My solicitor gave these, it might help in getting up to date info....
While a few people who sent out an email have said they received an update on their application, I just had a reply from Clare Fisher stating that she cannot provide an update on the progress of the application. Has anyone else had a similar reply? Also, the ones who did receive a reply stating that a decision had been made on their application, can you please confirm which email address did you receive the reply from please?[/quote

Hi could u pls guide me how to check my application statued online

I got d same reply both from Clare and the Tier1 Admin team. Refered me to the website on how to check the status of my application. Unhelpful really. Wish these people understands what its like being in our situation.
Hi. Could u pls guide me how to check my application status

imranali321

Post by imranali321 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Drabie123 wrote:
tbtheodorebagwell wrote:
Devilz wrote:Here are the email addresses to contact regarding status of your application...

While a few people who sent out an email have said they received an update on their application, I just had a reply from Clare Fisher stating that she cannot provide an update on the progress of the application. Has anyone else had a similar reply? Also, the ones who did receive a reply stating that a decision had been made on their application, can you please confirm which email address did you receive the reply from please?[/quote

I got d same reply both from Clare and the Tier1 Admin team. Refered me to the website on how to check the status of my application. Unhelpful really. Wish these people understands what its like being in our situation.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:43 pm

imranali321 wrote:
Drabie123 wrote:
tbtheodorebagwell wrote:

Hi please do not worry of checking application status. U will end up in nothing. Be patient. I called ukba it seems that all were trained to say one thing. YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT YET COMPLETE. UKBA WILL COME BACK TO U WHEN NEEDED.

So no panicking and just relaxing :D :D

qwedsasd
Newly Registered

Visa Recieved

Post by qwedsasd » Wed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Hi Guys

i got my brp. t1 psw to t1 entreperenuer. I dint expect it to come so soon but guess I got a good and efficient case worker who took desicions fast.

Its a team visa. Funds from India joint accounts. I had a few concerns because I made some mistakes and many got rejected for same reasons.
Anyway god willing I got it.

applied ------9 th Feb
bio-metric---26 th Feb
Brp issued ---------8th may
recieved 14th may

Gave business plan,insurance, membership of trade group, marketing material etc.

I sympathize with those who have been waiting for so long and best of luck for all of you

Drabie123
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Recieved

Post by Drabie123 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

qwedsasd wrote:Hi Guys

i got my brp. t1 psw to t1 entreperenuer. I dint expect it to come so soon but guess I got a good and efficient case worker who took desicions fast.

Its a team visa. Funds from India joint accounts. I had a few concerns because I made some mistakes and many got rejected for same reasons.

applied ------9 th Feb
bio-metric---26 th Feb
recieved 14th may

Gave business plan,insurance, membership of trade group, marketing material etc.

I sympathize with those who have been waiting for so long and best of luck for all of you

Congrats. What were your concerns ?

tier1enterpreneur

broken dreams !!!!

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Wed May 22, 2013 8:15 pm

hello guys thanks for all the support I have recvd from you all. I have recvd my decision ITS A REFUSAL
I have not yet even discussed it with anyone wife or family members...
i am shattered.
I am going to appeal but i m so depressed.
i applied as a team n my wife as my dependant.
applied 9oct bio 2nd nov
reasons for refusal
£50000 not available only 40 available clearly i have 50k avlbl
contract has errors an contract does not have email addresses of the contractors.
business cards not appropriate to the tittle. and website not online yet as I had only shown proposed website sample printouts.
I am very troubled.
Can someone please tell me if i appeal how long will it take for the process of dates and hearing n decision after that ?
I cant block 50k anymore its just too much.
Friends need a shoulder right now !!!!
thanks, n congrats to so many people who have managed to get their visas !!!! wishing u guys luck for future !!!!!
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

razi1234
- thin ice -

Re: broken dreams !!!!

Post by razi1234 » Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:hello guys thanks for all the support I have recvd from you all. I have recvd my decision ITS A REFUSAL
i am shattered.
applied 9oct bio 2nd nov
reasons for refusal
contract has errors an contract does not have email addresses of the contractors.
business cards not appropriate to the tittle. and website not online yet as I had only shown proposed website sample printouts.
I am very troubled.
Can someone please tell me if i appeal how long will it take for the process of dates and hearing n decision after that ?

Oooh man.
U hv been really helpful to everyone..shocking news man..
May god help u in future.

thanks, n congrats to so many people who have managed to get their visas !!!! wishing u guys luck for future !!!!!
RAZI

removed user

Post by removed user » Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Nothing to worry about - Things like these makes you strong and god only prepares those who he wants - so feel blessed that you've been refused.

What did you tell them about your website "Proposed or Live" ?

Thanks

qwedsasd
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Recieved

Post by qwedsasd » Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Drabie123 wrote:
qwedsasd wrote:Hi Guys

applied ------9 th Feb
bio-metric---26 th Feb
recieved 14th may

Congrats. What were your concerns ?
t sure l uptmaterirk

was not sure i kept landline no. and not sure marketing material upto standard

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:hello guys thanks for all the support I have recvd from you all. I have recvd my decision ITS A REFUSAL
i am shattered.
applied 9oct bio 2nd nov
reasons for refusal
I am very troubled.
hello

sorry to hear that
anyway i dont have to worry about the money now as if u going to appeal u dont have to show new eveidance now only can show the old one and appeal time depends if u appeal normally with out the court they usually take 4 to 6 weeks to answer back and if u go for hearing at court it depends on th court when they give time

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed May 22, 2013 10:27 pm

So sorry I don't know what to say I think I'll receive delivery by tomorrow so lets see

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed May 22, 2013 11:32 pm

I just check the status of my application on Royal Mail and its been delivered to my solicitor today and its too late I can't even call him to know what's the decision I think it's negative that's y he didn't call me
This ukba is so ..... By email they reply its been delivered to my home address and i been waiting every morning I don't know y they making people confuse and tensed as well

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Wed May 22, 2013 11:51 pm

i am shattered.
applied 9oct bio 2nd nov
reasons for refusal
I am very troubled.

entrepreneur...dont be shattered...ur reasons for refusal are not so strong that you cant win in appeal...i am extremely hopeful for you...i know this is stressful but keep your spirits high...and FIGHT...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:31 am

so sorry to hear about your visa refusal tier1enterpreneur ..... you know the reasons so prepare yourself cover all the corners and appeal and you will be fine .... Heads up u r not the only one who got refused bcz of these silly reasons.

good luck
regards
i am shattered.
applied 9oct bio 2nd nov
reasons for refusal
I am very troubled.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:32 am

Don't worry about it too much as whatever is there is there you worrying abt it wont change whats in letter so be positive and don't forget to share with forum.

good luck

regards
Hiraumar wrote:I just check the status of my application on Royal Mail and its been delivered to my solicitor today and its too late I can't even call him to know what's the decision I think it's negative that's y he didn't call me
This ukba is so ..... By email they reply its been delivered to my home address and i been waiting every morning I don't know y they making people confuse and tensed as well

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 am

Hi rehan thanks
I'll surely update you guys tomorrow

stevoxf
Newly Registered

received refusal letter

Post by stevoxf » Thu May 23, 2013 8:29 am

Hi all,
My application time line is:

Application sent:20 Nov /50K/ PSW route
Bio:30 Nov
Refusal Letter:22 May
No quarry at all.

Me and my team member both have 25K in personal accounts in UK and gave consent letters to each other for use of funds. The letters were signed by a solicitor.

Reason of refusal: Only objection is that we could not have access to 50K, the consent letter not fulfill the requirement. According to UKBA, we should provide bank letters for the access of 25K in other team member also. the Uk banks not provide this type of letter.

I was given the chance of appeal, but my team member not, as he has leave to remain in Uk for more than 1 Y.

Can any one please help to clear the following points:

1-Chances of success, if i go in appeal.

2-Can i reapply after launching the appeal?

3-Can my team member claim to get a chance of appeal now?

4-If after appeal, i get visa, then how it will effect on my team member case? Can he claim visa on the grounds of my successful appeal, as the we both got refusal on the same reason, access of funds.

Best wishes fo all.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu May 23, 2013 8:56 am

Hiraumar wrote:Thanks tuliprose for your detailed reply I applied same category but still waiting just pray for us as wel thanks

Many Thanks. I hope you will get yours very soon.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

gardazi76

Re: received refusal letter

Post by gardazi76 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:16 am

stevoxf wrote:Hi all,

No quarry at all.

Me and my team member both have 25K in personal accounts in UK and gave consent letters to each other for use of funds. The letters were signed by a solicitor.

Reason of refusal: Only objection is that we could not have access to 50K, the consent letter not fulfill the requirement. According to UKBA, we should provide bank letters for the access of 25K in other team member also. the Uk banks not provide this type of letter.

I was given the chance of appeal, but my team member not, as he has leave to remain in Uk for more than 1 Y.

4-If after appeal, i get visa, then how it will effect on my team member case? Can he claim visa on the grounds of my successful appeal, as the we both got refusal on the same reason, access of funds.

Best wishes fo all.
hello

u said 25k in uk bank account what about other 25k in Uk or overseas

anyway its better to consult an immigration lawyer and go for hearig at court they are more good rather then ask for normal decision

Devil27
Newly Registered

Re: received refusal letter

Post by Devil27 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:48 am

stevoxf wrote:Hi all,

No quarry at all.

Best wishes fo all.
What abt ur £900 funds.?? Did u show £25k +£900 or £25 including £900 Bcz if u hv did it den u dnt hv access to £25 for ur self... U hv to show £50 as a team n £1800 for u n ur team member's Maintanance funds... Did u do dat.??

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Thu May 23, 2013 3:37 pm

So finally it's a Refusal........

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:39 pm

So sorry to hear abt this,

Plz share your reason for refusal and start preparing for appeal.

Regards
Hiraumar wrote:So finally it's a Refusal........

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Sorry to hear that

Plz share what is the reason they refused on

njb1989
Newly Registered

Post by njb1989 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm so sorry... when did you apply?

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Thu May 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Reason is no address and contact number of client(my aunt) on bank letter
I applied on 12th dec2012