ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success on 17/05/2013 Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayaan
Newly Registered

ILR Success on 17/05/2013 Croydon

Post by ayaan » Thu May 23, 2013 10:39 am

Hi All,

Big thanks to all members of this board. You guys are doing a great job. Without your help i would never have done ILR application by my self.

ILR was successfully Granted to me and my Wife. I was a bit scared but in the end it was a straight forward case. My Wife was really worried when she saw almost everyone was accompanied by a Rep :)

My Appointment was for 17th May 12:30. I arraived 1 hour early.

Everything was staright forward:

Application checked-->Submitted Fees--> Waited for like an hour --> Documents Submitted--> 30 minutes wait and then Biometric.

Went out for lunch. I came back after an hour. But it took aroud 3 more hours when my number was called.

The case worker handed me the document and letter for successfull application.

The BRP arrived after 3 days :)

Thanks again to all of you for your help.

onabanjo

Re: ILR Success on 17/05/2013 Croydon

Post by onabanjo » Thu May 23, 2013 11:25 pm

ayaan wrote:Hi All,

Big thanks to all members of this board. You guys are doing a great job. Without your help i would never have done ILR application by my self.

ILR was successfully Granted to me and my Wife. I was a bit scared but in the end it was a straight forward case. My Wife was really worried when she saw almost everyone was accompanied by a Rep :)

My Appointment was for 17th May 12:30. I arraived 1 hour early.

Everything was staright forward:

Application checked-->Submitted Fees--> Waited for like an hour --> Documents Submitted--> 30 minutes wait and then Biometric.

Went out for lunch. I came back after an hour. But it took aroud 3 more hours when my number was called.

The case worker handed me the document and letter for successfull application.

The BRP arrived after 3 days :)

Thanks again to all of you for your help.

Congratulations and thanks for posting your experience.Enjoy your ILR :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.