ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RECENT PHONE CALL TO UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monolyte

Re: RECENT PHONE CALL TO UKBA

Post by monolyte » Thu May 23, 2013 1:30 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:
monolyte wrote:
dancingguy05 wrote:
monolyte wrote:HELLO GUYS, TODAY I CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF MY TI E VISA APP. THE LADY JUST TOLD ME THAT MY APLLICATION IS NOT YET COMPLETED THAT I WILL HEAR FROM UKBA ASAP.
PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? HAS ANYONE CALLED AND GOT SUCH A REPLY AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?

I called ukba got same answer

Hmmmmm :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
THEN YOUR DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND THE RESULT ON ITS WAY TO YOU
Hi Monolytee
Tq for motivational words. But please let me know how can u say that.
Tx
I started this thead when i called and ukba gave me the same answer. I got my visa 3days later

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:03 pm

monolyte wrote:HELLO GUYS, TODAY I CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF MY TI E VISA APP. THE LADY JUST TOLD ME THAT MY APLLICATION IS NOT YET COMPLETED THAT I WILL HEAR FROM UKBA ASAP.
PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? HAS ANYONE CALLED AND GOT SUCH A REPLY AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?
what a useless thread, total waste of time.... if only u had patience no1 would have gone through this BS of urs.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:
monolyte wrote:
dancingguy05 wrote:

I called ukba got same answer

Hmmmmm :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
THEN YOUR DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND THE RESULT ON ITS WAY TO YOU
Hi Monolytee
Tq for motivational words. But please let me know how can u say that.
Tx
I started this thead when i called and ukba gave me the same answer. I got my visa 3days later

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I called to HO on the same number provided on the forum just to gay an update, call was connected in 8 9 mins. Later the man speaking to me took long time to get into my file.

After looking into file he told me that your file is with reconsideration department and the fax and letters you have written is on hold as you file is in que and he was not able to give any approximation of time. Don't know what they are doing with our cases. I thought to share this with all you guys. Thanks

Regards.

Toludo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Toludo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:20 am

I also called the nos provided and the agent said caseworker is still processing your case. Did biometrics December 20, since then no info yet.

fglucky
Newly Registered

Post by fglucky » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 pm

They said same thing to me as well then I ask the lady about 8 weeks timeline and she told me that its for only new applications, people who submitted in Jan.... so I have to wait don't know how long ????