ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Replacement payslip and bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

black_bird

Replacement payslip and bank statements

Post by black_bird » Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi all,sorry for all the questions as my Peo day is fast approaching!

May I ask someone to double check the below for me please?

Bankstatements:
I've lost 4 original bank statements from 2012.hsbc has sent me a set of replacement statements in the identical format except there is the word DUPLICATE printed on each.hsbc is not willing to stamp or sign those statements! Would this cause a problem?

Payslip:
I am missing one payslip from 2012. Payroll has printed a copy to company headed paper ,stamped and signed.i trust this is okay as a replacement?

Any thoughts much appreciated!

[/img]

Emrah

Re: Replacement payslip and bank statements

Post by Emrah » Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 pm

black_bird wrote:Hi all,sorry for all the questions as my Peo day is fast approaching!

Bankstatements:
I've lost 4 original bank statements from 2012.hsbc has sent me a set of replacement statements in the identical format except there is the word DUPLICATE printed on each.hsbc is not willing to stamp or sign those statements! Would this cause a problem?

Payslip:
I am missing one payslip from 2012. Payroll has printed a copy to company headed paper ,stamped and signed.i trust this is okay as a replacement?

[/img]
Just go to the HSBC and tell them you need them stamped they cant say they wont stamp it. Tell them to write a letter as well.

When I went to my bank to ask last three months to be sent it to my house they said they would print my bank statements at branch stamp them and will write a letter for me. They said home office accept it this way.

Also Payslip should be fine.

neeilk
Newly Registered

Post by neeilk » Thu May 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Emrah wrote:
black_bird wrote: hsbc has sent me a set of replacement statements in the identical format except there is the word DUPLICATE printed on each.hsbc is not willing to stamp or sign those statements! Would this cause a problem?
NO , it will not cause any issue. the word duplicate just indicates a second copy. I have submitted similar copies from HSBC without issues.

Payslip:
[A company letter with Signature is acceptable. They match the income source and amount to match the bank statement. Ensure that is correct and error free.]

[/img]
Just go to the HSBC and tell them you need them stamped they cant say they wont stamp it. Tell them to write a letter as well.

When I went to my bank to ask last three months to be sent it to my house they said they would print my bank statements at branch stamp them and will write a letter for me. They said home office accept it this way.

Also Payslip should be fine.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Duplicate bank statements should be fine as because they are also official ones too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:03 pm

black_bird wrote:Hi all,sorry for all the questions as my Peo day is fast approaching!

Bankstatements:

Payslip:

[/img]
1.Duplicate Bank Statements are fine. If the Bank refuses to stamp and sighn you cannot do any thing. Try if they would give you a letter.Just keep trying. That's what I did until I got the last 3 months statements sighned and stamped.
2.Pay slips are fine. No worries.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .