ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which application form to use?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Desperate Soul
Newly Registered

Which application form to use?

Post by Desperate Soul » Thu May 23, 2013 10:18 pm

I'm helping my sister, her husband and my nephew to apply for visitor's visa to visit me in the UK. Is it right that my sister has to apply as a family visitor. However her husband and my nephew have to apply as general visitors? ---- as they are not classified as my family members.

It's just a bit weird that theywill be applying together but have to use different forms.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu May 23, 2013 10:32 pm

No you can do them all on a family visitor visa application as its one family.

Desperate Soul
Newly Registered

Post by Desperate Soul » Thu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

batleykhan wrote:No you can do them all on a family visitor visa application as its one family.
Great thanks a lot! That should make things a bit easier. Did you find it out from UKBA or you/your family has applied as such?