ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

which forms i need to fill in for nationality

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Only yours

which forms i need to fill in for nationality

Post by Only yours » Fri May 24, 2013 8:00 am

Please can some body advise,
couple living in uk, got thei ILR 14 months ago and have two kids. one child born in Pakistan before they came to uk and second born in the uk before their ILR visa.
please can you advise which forms are required for adults, and for their two kids to apply for British citizenship and how much will cost.
please mind one born in pakistan.

thanks for your time

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:05 am

Please make the effort to search the UKBA website where you will find all the information you need, laid out very simply.

You cannot miss it even if you tried!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: which forms i need to fill in for nationality

Post by Amber » Fri May 24, 2013 9:32 am

Only yours wrote:Please can some body advise,
couple living in uk, got thei ILR 14 months ago and have two kids. one child born in Pakistan before they came to uk and second born in the uk before their ILR visa.
please can you advise which forms are required for adults, and for their two kids to apply for British citizenship and how much will cost.
please mind one born in pakistan.

thanks for your time
See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... /applying/
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.