ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:08 pm

majojo wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
majojo wrote:Help help help. Hmmm hi guys am in a complex situation. I want to ask this so please any ideas will help. I applied flro but unfortunately my relationship has ended and soon ill have to divorce I want to ask if I have a 3 months old child with another woman can I still stay in the uk based on the child help giys

R u doing a extension or fresh? Was your application based on your marriage alone?
It's a freh application based on my marriage but now we are no longer together and I have a 3 months old baby with another lady from the Netherlands so I wanted to ask if I cancels visa with my partner can I apply to stay on the basis ofy new baby with the other wan??
Is the Dutch lady living in the UK? You may have to look into EU law based application, possibly a route known as "Chen".

majojo

Post by majojo » Wed May 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Prince74 wrote:
majojo wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
majojo wrote:Help help help. Hmmm hi guys am in a complex situation. I want to ask this so please any ideas will help. I applied flro but unfortunately my relationship has ended and soon ill have to divorce I want to ask if I have a 3 months old child with another woman can I still stay in the uk based on the child help giys

R u doing a extension or fresh? Was your application based on your marriage alone?
It's a freh application based on my marriage but now we are no longer together and I have a 3 months old baby with another lady from the Netherlands so I wanted to ask if I cancels visa with my partner can I apply to stay on the basis ofy new baby with the other wan??
Is the Dutch lady living in the UK? You may have to look into EU law based application, possibly a route known as "Chen".
Yes she loves in the uk since 2005 and the baby is 3 months old. Do I stand a chance as I am scared they will refuse me... Or do I have toasty her as well

tei123

Re: Oh my god!

Post by tei123 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:07 am

onelastchance11 wrote:Hi guys,

I have to share my news, after getting a refusal letter i came home to find another letter along with my documents telling me my application was sucessful.

Can you believe this? Had anyone ever heard of this before?

I am so shocked i literally peed my pants.

The UKBA are really a mess but i am not complaining i am happy too happy.

Thanks guys. Keep the faith even when it seems all faith is lost.

congrats to you and all the best of luck to the rest of us still waiting for an answer.

11akb

Post by 11akb » Thu May 23, 2013 10:13 am

majojo wrote:
Prince74 wrote:
majojo wrote:
sanny26 wrote:

Yes she loves in the uk since 2005 and the baby is 3 months old. Do I stand a chance as I am scared they will refuse me... Or do I have toasty her as well
hi majojo if you are waiting for decision than dont touch let it come once you get your passport than change it

majojo

Post by majojo » Thu May 23, 2013 4:46 pm

11akb wrote:
majojo wrote:
Prince74 wrote:
majojo wrote:
hi majojo if you are waiting for decision than dont touch let it come once you get your passport than change it
Hi and thanks for the message relieved some people are getting back to me but if Iay ask how will I change it?? From spouse to what please ? Access to child or what am really confused

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm

oishola77778 wrote:
cookies wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:
cookies wrote:
haha thanks ONLYME! I still have to wait for my lawyer to send me it, he's sending it today via first class post so I should get it tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm planning on getting it done Thursday! Fingers crossed and thanks for all your positiveness!

@ cookies

congrats!!!

Hopefully we get this done and over with maximum in 4 weeks time and wish ALL on this trend same GOOD LUCK. :D :lol: :D
Thanks Oishola!! Would be nice to be able to finally relax!
Cookies - we can only hope for the best , Please get your biometrics done asap, my understanding is actual processing / wait starts from when biometric is submitted.
Biometrics done!

Joejo

Post by Joejo » Thu May 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi Guys
Only me again, i hope ya'l well. Anyway as i had mentioned in my previous post on this thread that me and my ex don't really get on, i have now filled in my family court application, just waiting for the letter from DWP to show that i am seeking for work so that i am exempt from the court fees.

Qn.
1.What is the family court procedure?, I have made four copies to be sent. Will i have to prepare statements for myself and witnesses too. or wait for court directions.

2.I also have not received my documents from the HO as well as the decision letter since i got my BRP two weeks ago, how long will that take or what can i do.

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:18 pm

cookies wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:
cookies wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:

@ cookies

congrats!!!

Hopefully we get this done and over with maximum in 4 weeks time and wish ALL on this trend same GOOD LUCK. :D :lol: :D
Thanks Oishola!! Would be nice to be able to finally relax!
Cookies - we can only hope for the best , Please get your biometrics done asap, my understanding is actual processing / wait starts from when biometric is submitted.
Biometrics done!
well done mate, fingers crossed........final positive result must come within 4 weeks of enrolment and we wish ALL waiting on the board positive answers soon in God's name..... :D :)
FLR(O) 2013
Application sent: 7.5.2013
Received by UKBA: 8.5.2013
Payment taken: 9.5.2013.
Ack letter: Received 13.5.2013
Biometrics letter received: 17.5.2013
Biometrics done: 17.5.2013.
Final outcome: Application GRANTED 5.6.13

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Fri May 24, 2013 6:35 am

Hello good people...

Waiting waiting waiting still :D do not loose hope as good news is on its way :)

Congrats to does granted and congrats to does who are still to be granted

Cheers :)

majojo

Post by majojo » Fri May 24, 2013 8:53 am

majojo wrote:
11akb wrote:
majojo wrote:
Prince74 wrote:
Hi and thanks for the message relieved some people are getting back to me but if Iay ask how will I change it?? From spouse to what please ? Access to child or what am really confused
Help guys please

egoneo

Post by egoneo » Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

majojo wrote:
majojo wrote:
11akb wrote:
majojo wrote:
Help guys please
weren't you married at the time of your original application? someone correct me if im wrong, but it shouldnt matter as long as at the time of your application you submitted evidence showing you were married?

guessing your marriage ended because you had a baby with another woman? if your current wife is reasonable then she'll allow both of you to stay married untill you sort your visa out.

majojo

Post by majojo » Fri May 24, 2013 11:00 am

egoneo wrote:
majojo wrote:
majojo wrote:
11akb wrote: hi majojo if you are waiting for decision than dont touch let it come once you get your passport than change it
Help guys please
weren't you married at the time of your original application? someone correct me if im wrong, but it shouldnt matter as long as at the time of your application you submitted evidence showing you were married?

guessing your marriage ended because you had a baby with another woman? if your current wife is reasonable then she'll allow both of you to stay married untill you sort your visa out.
Yes you are right but it's not because of that baby we just ddnt get along well so my question is will I be able to sort something out if so how will I go about it n which application will Iake. Am planning to submit the new application as soon as the two years is about to end I think

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Fri May 24, 2013 1:19 pm

majojo wrote:
egoneo wrote:
majojo wrote:
majojo wrote:
Help guys please

Yes you are right but it's not because of that baby we just ddnt get along well so my question is will I be able to sort something out if so how will I go about it n which application will Iake. Am planning to submit the new application as soon as the two years is about to end I think
Do you have a child with your wife?

majojo

Post by majojo » Fri May 24, 2013 2:32 pm

cookies wrote:
majojo wrote:
egoneo wrote:
majojo wrote:
Help guys please

Do you have a child with your wife?[/quote]

Unfortunately I don't just with the Dutch lady

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Fri May 24, 2013 7:12 pm

majojo wrote:
cookies wrote:
majojo wrote:
egoneo wrote:
Help guys please

Unfortunately I don't just with the Dutch lady[/quote]

I might be wrong, but that would have to be a completely different application (as it's with another person and you are no longer with your wife) and a completely different route. (She's an EU national) I would seek professional advice (solicitor) asap. Good luck.

majojo

Post by majojo » Fri May 24, 2013 7:46 pm

cookies wrote:
majojo wrote:
cookies wrote:
majojo wrote:
Help guys please

Unfortunately I don't just with the Dutch lady[/quote]

I might be wrong, but that would have to be a completely different application (as it's with another person and you are no longer with your wife) and a completely different route. (She's an EU national) I would seek professional advice (solicitor) asap. Good luck.[/quote]

Thank you very much for you help. I will do that soon as I havnt divorced yet but ill do that soon

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 pm

I got a email from my mp caseworker and in the email she said: I apologise for the delay in resolving your case. Please be assured that we have chase up this matter with the Home Office and hope to receive a respond shortly. Fingers cross just hoping and praying for good news for us all....

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

@sanny

Good to know your mp making effort just hope the reply will be you should receive a package in a post shortly :p

Best of luck pal

tei123

Post by tei123 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

sanny26 wrote:I got a email from my mp caseworker and in the email she said: I apologise for the delay in resolving your case. Please be assured that we have chase up this matter with the Home Office and hope to receive a respond shortly. Fingers cross just hoping and praying for good news for us all....

fingers cross u will soon get the good news u have long been waiting for. :D :D :D :D

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Hope so too thanx guys...xx :D

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Your welcome :) when my mp chased mine they got back saying application is still in a queue waiting consideration but if it gets to a year and I hear nothing I should contact them back so they can force erm for decision and next month gonna make it a year so gonna ring erm again.

GOD help us all

Mani jan
Newly Registered

Post by Mani jan » Sat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi everyone,
Guys any one applies at this time line

Applied in 15 January 2013
Acknowledgment 18 January
Biometric done 15 march
Decision is waiting

It's been more than two month after biometric heard noting from them.

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Mani jan wrote:Hi everyone,
Guys any one applies at this time line

Applied in 15 January 2013
Acknowledgment 18 January
Biometric done 15 march
Decision is waiting

It's been more than two month after biometric heard noting from them.
Yep a lot of us are still waiting for more than 2 months after bio.
I pray u don't wait too long
Best wishes to u and hope u get some good news soon :D

Mani jan
Newly Registered

Post by Mani jan » Sat May 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Thx a lot for your wishes , all of us will be granted very soon by the grace of god.

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 am

sanny26 wrote:I got a email from my mp caseworker and in the email she said: I apologise for the delay in resolving your case. Please be assured that we have chase up this matter with the Home Office and hope to receive a respond shortly. Fingers cross just hoping and praying for good news for us all....
I'm sure you'll hear from them very soon, Sanny. I still hear nothing from anyone. Really hope I will hear a news soon as you as well :(