ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(m)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tonystar

flr(m)

Post by tonystar » Fri May 17, 2013 10:00 pm

my wife came uk in june2009 on student dependant visa,
i received ilr last week after 10years long residence,
i show the funds requirement 18600 for my wife ilr visa,
if shows then whts procedure to shows 18600 in pay slips , because some time i do more work some time less, bt i earn more than 18600 a year,
thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: flr(m)

Post by Amber » Fri May 17, 2013 10:04 pm

tonystar wrote:my wife came uk in june2009 on student dependant visa,
if shows then whts procedure to shows 18600 in pay slips , because some time i do more work some time less, bt i earn more than 18600 a year,
thanks
If your wife has transitional protection see http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary then it would be under the old rules, if not then:

Under the new financial requirement for flr(m), if you're working in the UK, salaried income, for more than 6 months then, the lowest gross wage slip in the last 6 months x 12 will give you the annual income which will be used.
Last edited by Amber on Sat May 18, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

tonystar

Post by tonystar » Fri May 17, 2013 10:28 pm

D4109125 wrote:
tonystar wrote:my wife came uk in june2009 on student dependant visa,
thanks
If your wife has transitional protection see http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary then it would be under the old rules, if not then:

Under the new financial requirement for flr(m), if you're working in the UK, salaried income, for more than 6 months then, the lowest gross wage slip in the last month x 12 will give you the annual income which will be used.
thanks

tonystar

Post by tonystar » Fri May 17, 2013 10:32 pm

hi
plz clear wht is transitional protection ,
my wife came uk student dependant visa after take one more student extension and this time she has psw dependant visa till jan 2014,
plz clear me she needs 18600funds or not,
i cannt understand transitional protection,
thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat May 18, 2013 10:55 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun May 19, 2013 10:03 pm

tonystar wrote:hi
plz clear wht is transitional protection ,
my wife came uk student dependant visa after take one more student extension and this time she has psw dependant visa till jan 2014,
plz clear me she needs 18600funds or not,
i cannt understand transitional protection,
thanks
See http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 162#817162
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 am

tonystar wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
tonystar wrote:hi,
i hv received ilr last week,
i hv one baby boy nearly 20month and he has a psw visa this time,
and i hv one baby girl she is 5 week old, she has'nt any visa,
bt both my kids born in uk,
can i apply straight way for registration both of them for bc,
i get ilr on the 10 long residence, and last six year i hv no visit out of uk,
plz just tell me when i can apply for naturalization and passport,
thanks
For your children it would be a section 1(3) application, assuming neither of the parents were settled or British when the children were born:

Section 1(3) applications - children born in the United Kingdom to parents who are now settled in the United Kingdom
If the child's parent has become settled in the United Kingdom or becomes a British citizen, the child will have an entitlement to register as a British citizen. This registration would be under section 1(3) of the British Nationality Act 1981.

The form for children is MN1

Regarding your naturalisation, how long did you wait for your ILR application to be processed? Also, are you the civil p or spouse of a British Citizen?

i apply ilr 10year long residence on 25th sep2012 and i got ilr on 10th may 2013 after 7 and half month, when i apply for naturalization , last six year i hv no visit out of uk, can i apply naturalization now and after one year,
my wife is on psw visa he got psw visa on jan2012, and she came this country on june 2009 on student dependant visa,
she apply first flr and after flr she can apply ilr straight way or after get flr then sart the five year, or start five year perid when she came uk from june 2009, plz clear these points,
and the requirements of funds 18600 is impliment on me or not because my wife came this country from june 2009,
thanks
See also Dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant on PBS leave.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 am

tonystar wrote:apply ilr 10year long residence on 25th sep2012 and i got ilr on 10th may 2013 after 7 and half month, when i apply for naturalization , last six year i hv no visit out of uk, can i apply naturalization now and after one year,
my wife is on psw visa he got psw visa on jan2012, and she came this country on june 2009 on student dependant visa,
she apply first flr and after flr she can apply ilr straight way or after get flr then sart the five year, or start five year perid when she came uk from june 2009, plz clear these points,
and the requirements of funds 18600 is impliment on me or not because my wife came this country from june 2009, thanks
Do take the time to read the previous link(s) instead of repeating the same questions in new threads.

If wife is currently on PSW leave and not dependent leave (since 2009), then her FLR(M) application will be subject to the new rules.

If she is currenly on dependent leave (since 2009), then her FLR(M) application will be subject to the old rules.

tonystar

Post by tonystar » Tue May 21, 2013 2:30 am

vinny wrote:
tonystar wrote:apply ilr 10year long residence on 25th sep2012 and i got ilr on 10th may 2013 after 7 and half month, when i apply for naturalization , last six year i hv no visit out of uk, can i apply naturalization now and after one year,
and the requirements of funds 18600 is impliment on me or not because my wife came this country from june 2009, thanks
Do take the time to read the previous link(s) instead of repeating the same questions in new threads.

If wife is currently on PSW leave and not dependent leave (since 2009), then her FLR(M) application will be subject to the new rules.

If she is currenly on dependent leave (since 2009), then her FLR(M) application will be subject to the old rules.
thanks a lot
she came first time on student dependant visa june 2009, after one extension on student dependant visa then after student we both got the psw visa now she is on psw depandant visa, bt i got ilr last week she still on psw dependant visa,
she apply flr(m) now after she got flr she can apply next day ilr or wait , and how long wait one year because next month she is in uk 4 years or five year after flr(m).
thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 21, 2013 2:42 am

If she is under the old rules and has been your PBS dependant for at least two years, then she may apply for SET(M) immediately after grant of FLR(M).

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 21, 2013 7:13 am

tonystar wrote:thanks a lot
can u clear this point she came in uk june 2009 as student depandent visa still depandent psw visa till jan2014,
she got psw depandent visa from jan2012,
she is in old rule and new rule plz explain me,
thanks

tonystar

naturalization

Post by tonystar » Fri May 24, 2013 4:37 pm

vinny wrote:
can u clear this point she came in uk june 2009 as student depandent visa still depandent psw visa till jan2014,
thanks
hi,
can i apply naturalization straight way after ilr , i have no visit out of uk last six year, and wait 12 month plz clear me,
thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: naturalization

Post by Amber » Fri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm

tonystar wrote:
vinny wrote:
thanks
hi,
can i apply naturalization straight way after ilr , i have no visit out of uk last six year, and wait 12 month plz clear me,
thanks
In order to apply to naturalise (unless the spouse or civil partner of a British Citizen) you must have been settled for 12 months (ILR in your case) as well as meeting the other standard requirements.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:45 pm

tonystar wrote:dear sir/ma'm
with the great respect,
i got my ilr on 10year long residence last month,
i hv two kids and didnt apply yet BC ,
plz i apply straight way british passport or first apply for registration MN1 ,
can i take child allowance /benefit before applying registration or british passport,
can i apply working tax credit and child tax credit, bt still my wife has a psw dependant visa ,
child allowance , working tax credit and child tax credit effect on my wife 's visa.
bt i change the visa of my wife in flr (m) soon,
child allowance, working tax credit and child tax credit is called benefit plz explain me,
can i take house as a rent with council, this is called benefit or not,
thanks for these answer,

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 pm

UK born child (before your ILR) is entitled to register as a British citizen.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 am

tonystar wrote:hi,
can i claim my wife tax credit with my name and it will effect on my wife flr and ilr, she has psw dependant visa jan2014, she apply flr visa soon,
she came uk student dependant visa june 2009 now she has psw dependant visa i got ilr which visa she can apply flr or ilr,
she needs funds required 18600 and after flr she wait 5 years for ilr,
thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:39 am

Areadly answered.

Please don't start new threads on the same/related topics!

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Mate you are really trying our mods nerves. Just stick with one topic. you dont have to open a new thread for your questions. You will get banned if you keep doing it.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:22 pm

greatpeople wrote:hello

last month i got my ilr after ten years long residence. my wife came to uk in june 2009 on student dependent visa. now she has psw visa valid till january 2014.
kindly tell me should i keep funds of £18,600 in my account to apply for FLR visa? and afterwards directly apply her ILR or wait for 5 years?
which application i applied , i marriage on march2007,

greatpeople wrote:hello

last month i got my ilr after ten years long residence. my wife came to uk in june 2009 on student dependent visa. now she has psw visa valid till january 2014.
kindly tell me should i keep funds of £18,600 in my account to apply for FLR visa? and afterwards directly apply her ILR or wait for 5 years?
Do take the time to read the answers given in this thread instead [url=ttp://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=5722]repeating[/url] the same questions.

Dependants who are subject to the old rules aren't required to have £18,600.