ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage with 68 years old man!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sophie
BANNED

Marriage with 68 years old man!

Post by sophie » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:29 pm

Hi im international student aged 32 and I am going to marry with a 68 years older man who is British passport holder and legally separated from her previous marriage. What implications could we face from the Home Office in getting a COA (Certificate Of Approval) and then until getting married offically???
Thanks for replying in advance.
Sophie

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:53 pm

sophie wrote:Hi im international student aged 32 and I am going to marry with a 68 years older man who is British passport holder and legally separated from her previous marriage. What implications could we face from the Home Office in getting a COA (Certificate Of Approval) and then until getting married offically???
Thanks for replying in advance.
Sophie
Are you the same person that posted;
1.that you're pregnant, single (not with the father) and muslim and so cannot return home because you fear for your life?
2. that you are now in the US and you want to deliver your child in the US so that he/she/they can become a US citizen?
3. was going to marry another international student and wanted to know about dependent visas?

I just checked your other posts. So exactly what are you up to?

sophie
BANNED

Post by sophie » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:01 pm

kjkjkl

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:16 pm

sophie wrote:kjkjkl
What does that mean?

British

Post by British » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:21 pm

If you are saying that the 68 yr old man has just taken a legal seperation, i don't think that would be enough for you legally to get married to him.

He will need a divorce from his wife, not just a legal separation!
kjkjkl
And BTW, what is this?? :-)

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:24 pm

British wrote:If you are saying that the 68 yr old man has just taken a legal seperation, i don't think that would be enough for you legally to get married to him.

He will need a divorce from his wife, not just a legal separation!
kjkjkl
And BTW, what is this?? :-)
Yes, that's one thing...but read her other posts, you will find that she was talking about a dependent visa for a non-EU partner of hers, so I have no idea what she's planning.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:47 pm

Note from Moderator : I have just banned member "sophie" from this Board, on grounds that "her" posts are so inconsistent. The final straw was this topic which purports to be posted from the USA, whereas "she" has only ever used one IP address on this Board, and I can assure you that does not indicate any posting from the USA!

I shall now close all the posts "she" started.
John