ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help: offer services to other companies

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

help_please

please help: offer services to other companies

Post by help_please » Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 pm

hello,

we got services company registered in company house....can we do service contract with other company...

if we can sign contract with other business offering services (e.g.. security, cleaning, gate guarding ect..).... and invoicing them.

can e-visa person can also work for his company at other contract signed company place (due to staff is short or toke leave just before job time)....

regards,

removed user

Post by removed user » Fri May 24, 2013 1:25 am

If you are an employee (Director) of your company; and you are working for another company through your company under a contract; then you can because you as a person is not employed by the other company. It's a contract between two companies; where your company is providing service under this contract. It is upto you how you manage the work; whether do it yourself or get someone who your company has employed to do it.

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi help_please,
The answer to your question depends on what route you applied under. Did you apply under 200k or 50k investment route for Entrepreneur visa?

help_please

Post by help_please » Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 am

Legal Advisor wrote:Hi help_please,
The answer to your question depends on what route you applied under. Did you apply under 200k or 50k investment route for Entrepreneur visa?
@legal advisor yes its under 200k or 50k route....

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 am

help_please : what type of answer was that lol

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

Hi help_please,

I'm actually surprized you couldn't understand a simple question. Did you make your initial Enterpreneur application with 50k?

help_please

Post by help_please » Sat May 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Legal Advisor wrote:Hi help_please,

I'm actually surprized you couldn't understand a simple question. Did you make your initial Enterpreneur application with 50k?
don't be surprised :!: let me clear it out.

ok actually i am looking answers in both case if its different from each other...

i applied under 50k and my friend applied under 200k.please try to answer for both cases... hope its helps

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Sat May 25, 2013 4:29 pm

If you made application under 50K route, then the services MUST be above NVQ level 4. Now cleaning an office corridor is nowhere close to NVQ level 4 so as per the policy guidance, it is understandably illegal to do that.

However, the 200k route is quite flexible. It allows literally any business as long as it is legal so your friend can go ahead with his business. Please consult
a good consultant for confirmation and clarification on this.

I hope this helps.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat May 25, 2013 5:22 pm

200k : any business (must be legal)
50k : NQF level 4 and above (must be legal)

help_please

Post by help_please » Wed May 29, 2013 1:36 am

Legal Advisor wrote:If you made application under 50K route, then the services MUST be above NVQ level 4. Now cleaning an office corridor is nowhere close to NVQ level 4 so as per the policy guidance, it is understandably illegal to do that.

However, the 200k route is quite flexible. It allows literally any business as long as it is legal so your friend can go ahead with his business. Please consult

I hope this helps.
thanks legal

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 am

Totally agree with legal advisor explanation

regards
help_please wrote:
Legal Advisor wrote:If you made application under 50K route, then the services MUST be above NVQ level 4. Now cleaning an office corridor is nowhere close to NVQ level 4 so as per the policy guidance, it is understandably illegal to do that.

I hope this helps.
thanks legal

help_please

Post by help_please » Wed May 29, 2013 3:10 am

rehan01 wrote:Totally agree with legal advisor explanation

regards
help_please wrote:

I hope this helps.
thanks legal
thanks everyone to clarify, just another question if it would answer could help him to plan ahead.

he got money back in his oversees account.....question is what is the time limit to bring the money here...or he can bring as per business growth or in another means how he forecast his business...

thanks everyone