ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor visa (Marriage Visa)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samaniyapesa
Newly Registered

Sponsor visa (Marriage Visa)

Post by samaniyapesa » Fri May 24, 2013 10:03 pm

hey guys, I need advise

I am a UK citizens, my monthly wages is £1000 monthly + working tax credit £150 a month, my brother investing £500 to my account every month to support my study and living cost. my question is, Can I apply for my wife sponsor visa to join me in the UK, and what document do I need to submit to support my sponsor visa application.

guys please give me an advise

safajnaseef

Re: Sponsor visa (Marriage Visa)

Post by safajnaseef » Fri May 24, 2013 11:09 pm

samaniyapesa wrote:hey guys, I need advise

I am a UK citizens, my monthly wages is £1000 monthly + working tax credit £150 a month, my brother investing £500 to my account every month to support my study and living cost. my question is, Can I apply for my wife sponsor visa to join me in the UK, and what document do I need to submit to support my sponsor visa application.

guys please give me an advise
You cannot bring your wife to UK unless you earn at least £18500 per year.

samaniyapesa
Newly Registered

Post by samaniyapesa » Fri May 24, 2013 11:50 pm

thanks safajnaseef, However I would like a clarification according to my financial background, because I don't receive any public fund, and I have made calculation I received £19800 a year. So, I need advise because as you can see my financial status it is different and I don't receive it from one particular area. I receive more than £18500 a year. So, what do you think, please advise again

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Sat May 25, 2013 8:44 am

My experience with that is u need to prove by pay slips that u earn 18500 exemptions apply if u prove that u are a carer for a disabled person and get carer disability allowance u don't have to prove the 18500 criteria.
But with ur situation I think u can still work it out best to consult a solicitors hope this helps

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat May 25, 2013 12:30 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.